How is everyone doing?

C

Custy

Just wondering how everyone is doing in EVE since no one has posted much in the past few days.

tbh i havn't got far this weekend cuz ive been out Thursday night friday night, working saturday and sunday and out saturday night.

E

Embattle

Our corp was geting far until we lost a cruiser this weekend, got to work to get it back :)

A

adslrizla

Heh - we've lost 3 vexors in the last 48 hours. Tis what comes of mining in 0.2 systems I guess :rolleyes: Still they come off the production line fast enough that we can sell them as well as hand them out to members.

Edit - sadly I don't have the skills yet to fly one :( Have to make do with the indy for now I guess....

T

Tom

Originally posted by Embattle
Our corp was geting far until we lost a cruiser this weekend, got to work to get it back :)

OMFG I go away for 4 days and look what happens! KEEP OFF MY PUNISHER!!!11!!one

E

Embattle

Don't panic Tom everything is moving a long nicely :p

W

whipped

I still haven't joined a corp yet. Must choose one.

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by whipped
I still haven't joined a corp yet. Must choose one.

Me and 3 old CS buddies who I happened across playing just recently formed out own corp. It is amazing how much easier and interesting the game suddenly gets :)

With 2 people in armed frigates the other two can happily mine away in lower sec systems (not too low ;)), not only do you suddenly earn a whole lot more money from mining more valuable ore, but the two guarding pilots pick up a wealth of equipment from pirates.....hell we got 3 fantastic afterburners yesterday, can't remember the full name but they give a 46% increase to speed, I can can get 450m/s out of my probe and thats with 2 cargo expanders fitted :D

Just by having 2-3 other people who you can reguarly join and play with opens up a whole new game perspective, and as added much enjoyment to my playing. If your buddies aren't online you can do the solo thing (mine, trade, agent missions etc), but when they are then the money comes flying in and its formation fly bys all the way :D

A

adslrizla

Indeed. Being in a corp gives you more flexibility. Of course you need to find the right one - none of this "yes sir, no sir" nonsense :)

You do have to be willing to work at boring mining jobs if you want to get the BP's though. Still that ultimately benefits everyone so tis OK. Not much else I can do right now - don't have the skills for cruisers yet and I'm not going to fight in a frigate in a 0.2 system :D

Users who are viewing this thread