How i got physically hurt by DaoC and if it happens to you,, how to ease the pain

E

Eyeinthedark

I was rich :p 70 GOLD =) ,, so i decided to treat my self to some armor dye,,

lets c now,, blue color,, nice 25 silver ,, ah Crimson color 30 silver buy 3,,

hmm where is the third,,,

*Heart Attack* :p

If this happens to you, one thing may save u. Some cind of Desktop animal, a fluffy moose a Gerbil, perhaps a garfield!

Now ...Take hold of ur Desktop animal and do the following

1. Put Desktop animals head in drawer
2. gently close Drawer
3. Yank at Desktop animals body
4. Feel better and go kill Drakes

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I hope you don't have any pets. :-s

=) i am not a monster!

That incident really hurt :p especially since i am a noob.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Heh, well I recently deleted my trade bot because I didn't like the name...only to remember that all my weapons and armour were in his vault so I had to make a whole new set. ;)

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Heh, well I recently deleted my trade bot because I didn't like the name...only to remember that all my weapons and armour were in his vault so I had to make a whole new set. ;)

eeep man i feel ur pain really do :) ,, thank god this game isnt as item/money based as anarchy online.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by old.m0000
i dont get it.

Ï bought Crimson paint thinking the cost was 30 silver, while it actually was 30 gold,, hence i lost 60 gold and almost all the money i had : )

W

WardyWonderland

The moral of this story is to not pay the rip of prices that merchants charge and get a alchemist to make them for you :)

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by WardyWonderland
The moral of this story is to not pay the rip of prices that merchants charge and get a alchemist to make them for you :)

no ,, the moral of the Story is learn to distinguish between 30s and 30g :)

H

Hit ^_^

done the deleet vault thingy 2 times now. :\
first time i deleted my arms whit a full vault of keltoi stuff(back in the days when that they were uba drops more or less)

then a few months ago i deleeted my skald who had a vault filled but stuff i cant remember :\

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
first time i deleted my arms whit a full vault of keltoi stuff(back in the days when that they were uba drops more or less)

:clap: that was funny. sets of the Keltoi plate went down whole guilds, till they were so worn even cloth had better protection :D

V

vesta

Heh :) my best mistake was probably when i was trying to pop a MP chain leggings, that took me 2 hours and LOT of retries and when i finally popped one. i went to merchant, happy with myself, to sell all parts that wasnt 99% and MP i ended up selling the MP and keeping a 96%.

imagine how i felt after :wall:

O

old.Sko

Yeah, sold mp jerkin too once =D
after a day of retries on it =D

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
done the deleet vault thingy 2 times now. :\

then a few months ago i deleeted my skald who had a vault filled but stuff i cant remember :\

omg man that hurts :/

Users who are viewing this thread