How high skill needed before making MPs

B

Bellona

Hi.. my wc will soon hit 1015 skill, thats where things as Longdirks turn yellow, which i need a couple of MPs from.. but how far should i go after 1015 before trying to make MPs ?

T

twist

afaik you should be able to make MP's no problem* at 1015 (it's worth waiting till then to do orders etc as you don't loose materials on fail-to-makes of yellow items)

Don't waste your money skilling higher, let your customers pay for those points :p

*when i say "no problem" that is, of course, no more problem than usual ;)

M

Mishy

You can make masterpeice items on any con item if you are above 1000 skill, and it has a 2% chance, whether you are 1000 skill, or 1065 skill.

If you are below 1000 skill, you can only make masterpeices on grey con items.

But, im sure Pin will correct me if im wrong :D

B

Bellona

thx for the replies, i think i know what to do :D

G

Gorb

Originally posted by Mishy
You can make masterpeice items on any con item if you are above 1000 skill, and it has a 2% chance, whether you are 1000 skill, or 1065 skill.

If you are below 1000 skill, you can only make masterpeices on grey con items.

But, im sure Pin will correct me if im wrong :D
Thanks for that info, was already worried how I will pay my training after I hit LGM (945 atm) but it seems it will get a bit easier after I can make my first af 102 MPs at 1035.

L

legaoniel.old

crafting

Mishy is exactly right - above 1000 can make mp any con item, though higher the con (and presumably some items will still be orange), the less the chance. Still possible, though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom