How good is your memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Do you remeber Michael Jordan slamming over Patrick Ewing after owning two other New York Knicks at the baseline the moment before?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Do you remeber Michael Jordan slamming over Patrick Ewing after owning two other New York Knicks at the baseline the moment before?

you remember james faking out shaq just after shaq dunked over james? (lakers>heat) no? well was just a month ago, so get ur memory fixed:p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Weak attempts to get banned imo.
Go out with a bang. ibtl.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Actually I wanted to make a poll about something else.

The stupid ass proxy problems (FH has) between 05 and 06 AM CET each morning fucked it up.

But since you are a bunch of clueless whining assholes and dick eating whores you didn't figure that out by yourself.

:)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

The stupid ass proxy problems (FH has) between 05 and 06 AM CET each morning fucked it up.

But since you are a bunch of clueless whining assholes and dick eating whores you didn't figure that out by yourself.

u have some problems at 7:15pm then?:eek:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:

xE must spread rep xD

YOU HEAR? DICK EATING WHORES :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom