How good a boyfriend are you? (stress simulator)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is a rather, ahem, interesting way to test a couple of things:

A: Are you a good listener in a relationship?
B: How much crap can you listen for the boothey?
C: What's your crap tolerance in general?

View it, if you can, and discuss.

Click

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Watched it all the way through hoping she would get her tits out, what a scam!!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
if I was there with her in her room listening to her mumble away hmm..

I would prob start by eating the carpet in boredom...then I would probably just kill her and hide her under the garbage in her room.

that make me a good boyfriend? :D

Will

/bin/su
47 seconds before I started skipping. If you want me to be a good listener, you need something worthwhile to talk about. :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Will said:
47 seconds before I started skipping. If you want me to be a good listener, you need something worthwhile to talk about. :p

Like boobies!!

Xajin

Fledgling Freddie
My crap tolerance ended where she put on the music. God I hate that song!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Useless chit chat... I hate it! Had to turn off the vid after like 2 minutes. However, I´m also too polite to tell a person to STFU. I can´t help it, I always feel like I´m lacking tact if I do. On the other hand, I find it fooking IMPOLITE to just spam another person with conversation without asking or checking whether the other side is actually interested in a talk. :(
I remember one extremely painful situation in my local pub, when this woman walked up to me and started talking to me. And she kept talking to me for litteraly 2,5 hours, while I was just sitting there, drinking one beer after the other, occasionally replying "mmyeah" and "ok"... slowly getting drunk.
Next time I saw her, she said something along "oh, thanks for listening to me on that evening. You´re a good listener". Um.. yeah, thanks.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Xajin said:
My crap tolerance ended where she put on the music. God I hate that song!

bet you would listen to it if she had started to strip off though?!!?! :D

noblok

Part of the furniture
"My messy room, which you can see to my... this way," made me laugh :).

Think I stopped actively listening after about a minute. It makes you wonder why she even started a blog, she's got nothing to say. Or well, she's got a whole lot to say, just nothing worth listening to.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
God bored pretty quick but like Will said it has to be worth listening to really.
If my girlfriend talks shite I tell her and she knows it :)
But I'd expect the same off her tbh
:england: :england: :england:

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Useless chit chat... I hate it! Had to turn off the vid after like 2 minutes. However, I´m also too polite to tell a person to STFU. I can´t help it, I always feel like I´m lacking tact if I do. On the other hand, I find it fooking IMPOLITE to just spam another person with conversation without asking or checking whether the other side is actually interested in a talk. :(
I remember one extremely painful situation in my local pub, when this woman walked up to me and started talking to me. And she kept talking to me for litteraly 2,5 hours, while I was just sitting there, drinking one beer after the other, occasionally replying "mmyeah" and "ok"... slowly getting drunk.
Next time I saw her, she said something along "oh, thanks for listening to me on that evening. You´re a good listener". Um.. yeah, thanks.

lol :worthy:

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
wow I am a gurl and I couldn't listen to that, she needs to shut up or at least get em out for you lads ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mall said:
wow I am a gurl and I couldn't listen to that, she needs to shut up or at least get em out for you lads ;)

Rep for you! :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
managed to watch 1 min..
GOD that was boring -.-

Will

/bin/su
Mall said:
I don't think the valley girl accent helps her particularly. Some accents just seem designed to send the brain to sleep.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Mall said:

are u planning to? :O PICS?!

i got bored straight away. i dont have sound on my computer and was listening to a song and she kept scrunching up her face killing the mood of the song.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you suck! put the TV on, go tidy the garage! thats what i would say to her :/

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Watched it all the way through hoping she would get her tits out, what a scam!!
The new way to do it is to skip through it and hope for it! But it didn't work either. :mad:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
man she almost pissed me off ;<

but she's pretty so i gave her a chance (to show teh boobs!!!!)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
lol
just listened to the whole thing (ZzzZZzz)

at one time she says: anyway.. so yeah.. thats whats been going on in my life.... <reflecting> and.. kinda boring actually

No shit girl - youve been talking for 6 mins about NOTHING

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think I could be that boring even if i tried!

(the above may not be correct.)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I found the stream of crap rather soothing, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom