how gay can you be, less add tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
like im a bard and try to solo some noobs but like wtf first i try to kill this infil and paladin adds then when they both are kinda loosing a sorc adds who i mezz but he insta purges and moc3 kills me o_O???,

5min later i see that sorc adding solo on some group and im like ye il kill him now, i go poke him whit me weapon for 50 damage but he is dieing anyway then 3 infils come and insta kill me, later i check the log and 2 scouts was shooting me also who i let live few min ago and only watched how the had a fight what they clearly saw o_O....

ok i do another run np, i go try to kill a heretic but i relise thats not realy possible as a bard so im like sprinting away whit heretic behind me but another tick **** adds on me, i mezz both and run to the side but there is a reaver behind a tree and slams me mkay i purge sos away, ok im like 5k units away and heal myself i see cabalist inc who saw me run this way also so i start to fight him but he is like low rr and got moc2 or something so he nuked for shit damage and im like winning but noo some **** odysseia(scout) shoots me for 970 damage ....

now im here whaining about adding *****, can you like get a clue and stop adding and mocing vs a bard like there is a small chance il actualy win a 1 vs 1 fight so stop adding NOOBS!

Septina

Part of the furniture
tissues.gif

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
moral of the story:

dont solo if you cant take the heat

NOOB.

regards

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
LIKE I WAS ON FREDDYSHOUSE AND I LIKE SAW THIS POST WHERE LIKE THE GUY GOT BANNED.

Yes im talking about you ! :<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard :D

Baninc :]

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any chance they were adding due to excessive use of the word "like" ?

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
no i think they are adding cos they are very much stupid and cant win 1 vs 1

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Rauno said:
i see cabalist inc who saw me run this way also so i start to fight him but he is like low rr and got moc2 or something so he nuked for shit damage and im like winning but noo some **** odysseia(scout) shoots me for 970 damage ....

Sorry for putting those two arrows in you then. I followed you after having watched you and the other albs fight, and when I caught up with you I couldn't see you were actually fighting someone from where I was standing - I had almost 2500 range between you and me when I fired - and it just looked like you were healing up so I saw no reason not to attack.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this one gets away with just a warning since there's no names mentioned and the thread is pure comedy ;)

Edit: god damn my omniscient infallability is failing ;) didn't notice the name

Banzor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom