How fun is it to kill green/blue cons Oldbone?

X

Xtro

Originally posted by fuse_alb
its impossible to gain lvls if players like Oldbone comes and JUST!! kill us for fun. Bet he even aint there for the rp.

And thats why its even better to kill you. Cry me a fucking river n00b.

G

Glacier

if u dont wanna get killed DONT xp in rvr zones or go play everquest or something..

A

Arakasi01

Killing hibs is ok,
killing albs is ok,
dont kill mids mkay?

V

VidX

FFS SF you noob! I was happily killing green-cons in Emain, getting a nice 2 million XP each with BAF's and you came along and keeled me! FFS! How is anyone meant to XP in the frontiers with silly Albs and Mids running around?

Get nice XP in the frontiers now, everything gives it, and some mobs even give RP's, which is strange, as I never saw XP-giving mobs do that before this patch, is it new?

Anyway, how dare any enemies step outside their portal keeps?!?! It's not an RvR zone you know!

/sarcasm

ffs fuse_alb! rtfm and learn that if you go into the frontier, you can and will be killed if people feel like it.

And besides, if you are green/blue con to someone, then they wil be red to you, so you couldn't defend yourself?

Sheesh! Go back to your own realm, level to 50, and don't step back into the frontier until you have no reason to whine.

Oops! Guess we'll never see you then :)

S

Skrad

I think fuse_alb has been well and truely char-grilled now ;)

O

Oldbone O

eeeh none have grilled me yet OMG WTF LOL K THNXBYE SMARTASS!1!1111!

S

Sharma

as if the grey ganking whine wernt enough, if youre anything above that, YOU'RE FAIR GAME ><

D

Derric

anyway, I think players like him makes alot ppl angry and quit the game or change server.

I think more people leave because they get tired of people like you..but hey..that's just me :p

And Nico..kebab with chili sauce any good? Never tried that.

V

VidX

ffs Derric!

I want a kebab drowned in chilli sauce now, and it's ALL your fault for putting the craving in my head!

grr!

:twak:

O

old.Downanael

I'm yellow con!! Dont kill me ffs you n00bs!!

O

old.Enigma

Originally posted by sharma
as if the grey ganking whine wernt enough, if youre anything above that, YOU'RE FAIR GAME ><

I have to disagree with this. Grey Green Blue all have the same amount of chance against a 50 in a fight.

NONE!

So all fair game.

H

hangianix

You should read in SF's thread how did a blue chanter beat him. So that NONE isn't true.

O

old.Enigma

Yeah and did you read about the greys who ganked an SB.

The answer is basically NONE. If your 50 and you attack someone blue green grey they die. People in general dont go around trying to attack things they cant beat as in class mismatch.

If by some miracle that blue con you attacked beats you. Guess what they come post about it because they cant believe they just did.

The chances of winning the jackpot on the lottery are virtually nil but ppl do dont they.

S

sorusi

i think all players attacking blue con or lower should explode like an atomicbomb, and kill all their realm buddies in whole frontier, that would 'make it even + if a blue con enters emain, noone above him can enter it at the same time - this so he can move freely and smell the beuatiful flowers ... anyway its just sad when blue con ppl die cos they were going wrong, ended up in emain instead of lyonesse cos bad maps, not his fault :(

and that green hibb in yggdra got lost on his way to lair in malmohus.... i really think they should put up signs where you limit player lvl and also speed signs like in the real traffic so that ppl dont drive to fast, would be unfair if someone had speed and the others didnt...

also i would like to see other rules like if someone has been killed, he will be insta ressed, and then the killer of him dies, and gives the first guy who died rps - this to even it all out....

and Darkness falls... ppl killing lower con players there should be perm banned, this also when ppl killing others that roleplay in the frontier or df, - they set up nice trips with whole guild and then some fanatic terrorist with guilded spear above his head comes and uses his terrible overpowred "mastery of concentration" and pbaoes for 1k dmg each hit.. nono, he should be dealed with, reported in to rightnow, and then banned for after all daoc is a game of peace...

M

Mcdonald

Pfffft! :p

Whenever I meet greys or greens I give them a break... of course, while I am playing with emote commands with them, they call their high lvl guildmates for some :eek7: free rp but i'm fine with that, I still have fun :p

F

farathorn_nexus

OMG...I haven´t seen you around in ages McD...NIce to see a sign of life from you again mate! :)

P

pudzy

How fun is it ti kill green/low blue cons 3 days in a row Oldbone? Dont you have a life? are you to sceard to rvr with the big players? stop killing us when we xp.

Get a life, leave us alone!!!!

DIE YOU FUCKERS!

S

Stormchaser

Im pretty sure if u lvld 2 50 Oldbone would kick ur ass just the same.

L

Lanfaer

its impossible to gain lvls if players like Oldbone comes and JUST!! kill us for fun. Bet he even aint there for the rp.

yeah .. cause there are no places in albion where you can exp, the only place to exp for albs is in the frontier :(

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread