How far are the European servers from closure?

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
All realms AC'd and that we already agreed, the timings of the realms who did them was different .

i can tell you this mush the ofter who ac'd albs was becasue they got mad on the albs whos ac'd them... it all started at cm whos had nothing else too do. than ac. mid/hib

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Why keep talking about the past, done is done..... try to live looking out through the front window instead of the rear window.

We are all aware of the things that happend in the past, ppl keep whining about it wont change a thing, so lets try to kick some life back into the server instead of keep trying to talk it to death.

So please join the rest of us in raising the server and continue the fun we are having atm.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Why keep talking about the past, done is done..... try to live looking out through the front window instead of the rear window.

We are all aware of the things that happend in the past, ppl keep whining about it wont change a thing, so lets try to kick some life back into the server instead of keep trying to talk it to death.

So please join the rest of us in raising the server and continue the fun we are having atm.

I Logged into Dyvet other day to seee that Albs had taken a lot of keeps and looking at social saw that most were Early morning in which they were taken so tbh same shit just different day.

You say about the past and look through front window it still seems Alb mentality is to still do eveything when Server population is at it's lowest.

Maybe you need to look through front window 1st.Maybe you action is better but taking keeps when no 1 is online is so OLD CM try it primetime you may even like it but when you got people like wannabe CM Members itsyassole or whatever he calls himself with 2 chars on stick trying to be a Horner then Dyvet hasn't changed HAS IT.

As for moving US maybe you feel a little despondant on leaving you level 50's well I left more behind than you and tbh it lot easier than you think.

Soulja

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Soulja

It is funny how wise every one that is actually not playing on the EU servers anymore have become on what is actually going on.

Seems like all the experts on EU serves are playing US server, it must be a real drag over there since u ppl spend so much time commenting on things on a server that u dont even play on anymore.

I only play a couple of hours in the evening and I dont c that albs have loads of keeps so must mean that some1 has taken them back in the morning time or early afternoon, is
that primetime, and who defines primetime, is that only to be defined by whiners - seems so......

Btw. im real sorry for your loss of chars on EU server, and really hope u enjoy ur new one's on US so u will keep playing em for a LONG LONG time....

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Hey everyone I stopped playing about.... oh i dunno 2 years ago or something?

Hi to anyone who remembers me!

Aligro 50 pally.

Aligro, a name from the past.

I think my first caer sidi raid was leaded by you.

Or was it Falcor?!?

Dont remember anymore.

only thing i remember is, that i won the Legend Slayers Bow on my first Sidi Raid and alot of people was pissed about that. :)

never understood the matter betwen you and Guardians of Light.

what happend back then?!? that GoL decided to boycott your raids.

i think to remember that GoL accused you about something.
2handed Sidi crush weapon?!?
Your point was, that it was a leader drop or something.

So what happend back then?

Ownage

Banned
Horner we need U !

I Logged into Dyvet other day to seee that Albs had taken a lot of keeps and looking at social saw that most were Early morning in which they were taken so tbh same shit just different day.

You say about the past and look through front window it still seems Alb mentality is to still do eveything when Server population is at it's lowest.

Maybe you need to look through front window 1st.Maybe you action is better but taking keeps when no 1 is online is so OLD CM try it primetime you may even like it but when you got people like wannabe CM Members itsyassole or whatever he calls himself with 2 chars on stick trying to be a Horner then Dyvet hasn't changed HAS IT.

As for moving US maybe you feel a little despondant on leaving you level 50's well I left more behind than you and tbh it lot easier than you think.

Soulja

Maybe Horner will come back to instill new life in the ENGLISH server !

LMFAO !

à + les rosbifs ! :kissit:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So is "Rosbifs" an insult in the line of "cheese eating surrender monkeys" ? bit odd isn't it? I mean, it doesn't even mean anything? :p

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Horner, have fun getting RR13 on guard missions. I'm sure they will give u a helluva fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom