how f***ing annoying

Ezteq

Queen of OT
but then the hot girl might morph into something else when sober :(

rofl aye beer goggles are no ones frined but the ugly peoples.

a bit of a wild idea here but did you find out even where shes from? (if not then yu didnt hit it off that much lol) if you know her locality then phone the news paper say what happened they might run a sympathy story in the human interest section or even take out a "are you the amazing girl i met [insert date] if so im a moron and lost you number but you really rock and i'd love to hear from you..!" Ad, tres romantic tbh, might sound a bit much but tbh itll cost about as much as a night out and if you think shes worth it well...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
English. As someone who has screwed up three times when I had the chance of getting together with 3 different girls I was crazy about I know exactly how you feel bud.

Mess up once, you're a bit unlucky.
Mess up twice, you're a bit silly.
Mess up THREE times and you might be gay :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Imagine if she used Freddys, Freddy would bring you back together! But that isn't going to happen ;( This probably means she isn't good enough for you english, as only the best use Freddys!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
rofl aye beer goggles are no ones frined but the ugly peoples.

a bit of a wild idea here but did you find out even where shes from? (if not then yu didnt hit it off that much lol) if you know her locality then phone the news paper say what happened they might run a sympathy story in the human interest section or even take out a "are you the amazing girl i met [insert date] if so im a moron and lost you number but you really rock and i'd love to hear from you..!" Ad, tres romantic tbh, might sound a bit much but tbh itll cost about as much as a night out and if you think shes worth it well...

beerdates.jpg

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Hrhrhr, yeah I did the same misstake English.. It just fucking sucks.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Yeh well no big loss, she was just very nice it seemed, she said shes from the town next door, so ill keep an eye out when i go there. I wont make the same mistake again aswell but I do feel like a pratt. It didnt clock on until she went that I didnt have her number :)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
if you know her name its not impossible to find her number :)

Tilda

Look her up on facebook, look up her sirname and compare locations of families with it, with where she said she lived, put up fliers in her town etc etc. Try harder!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hey -English- My dad said his number is 0800 555-SEX and he's waiting for you to call him.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
lol... you can do what this loser did. When at uni we receive a letter through the post... we started to read it.

This guy had written a letter to every single person on our road, all 120 of them, basically crying because he had lost the number of this girl who he really liked and never have the courgage to ask out. He forgot where she lived he only knew the road. He was like whining about what "could have been", they had known each other for so long and he really regretted not making a move.

Attached was a CD of some absolutely DOGSHITE music "electric irridecance".

I mean fucking move on with your life... don't sit around thinking about "what could have been".

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol... you can do what this loser did. When at uni we receive a letter through the post... we started to read it.

This guy had written a letter to every single person on our road, all 120 of them, basically crying because he had lost the number of this girl who he really liked and never have the courgage to ask out. He forgot where she lived he only knew the road. He was like whining about what "could have been", they had known each other for so long and he really regretted not making a move.

Attached was a CD of some absolutely DOGSHITE music "electric irridecance".

I mean fucking move on with your life... don't sit around thinking about "what could have been".

I'm glad you finally moved on Doc...it's just not healthy!

Ezteq

Queen of OT

:worthy: aye tbh i owe beer a lot of good memories from hot guys wearing the gogs and thankfully a lot of memories that would have been bloody nightmares if i hadnt been wearing em lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom