how f***ing annoying

- English -

Resident Freddy
Met a nice, pretty beautiful girl. We matched, we were getting on really well... forgot to get her number /cry will prolly never meet again. Although ill never make the same mistake again :mad:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Same situation, but I got the number... Wait... Not the same situation then :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh i can top that.

Met a girl, hit it off, i mean REALLY hit it off, she spent the night at my place, we were so similar in so many ways that both felt there was something big, got a number, it's blisful times of being...blisfull...or so i thought.

Now then...had to change my phonenumber(quit job and they had the old number as a "job number") and as i changed my number, my phone went haywire in the meawhile and deleted my contacts. Had most of my contacts on my old sim, but the girl? On the phone memory :eek6:

I wouldn't make a mistake of not asking a number, but i can get kicked in the arse by Ze Cosmos :p

Never did meet that girl again.

On your situation, visit the place you met her(bar? pub? church? *dies*) and hope you bump into her. She might be looking for you there too. Or think you're a total a-hole for not wanting a number.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
aww poor english..

do you know her name/lastname... should be easy to google her ;p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Met a nice, pretty beautiful girl. We matched, we were getting on really well... forgot to get her number /cry will prolly never meet again. Although ill never make the same mistake again :mad:

Unlucky rubber ducky.

Did you go to Preston Carnival yesterday?

- English -

Resident Freddy
And when they don't you forget to ask for there numbers? :p

yup ;) I think I was just too drunk last night, i didn't even come on FH for the usual drunken gander. Just straight to bed. Ive never been so bad were i cant remember stuff but checking my sent text, i cant remember half of them lol.

Lethul

FH is my second home
rookie in both forgetting to ask for her number and for never been so drunk that you don't remember stuff before !

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
not that good idea to get totally wasted if you are hooking up with a hot girl..

!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, sometimes you hook up with a hot girl while getting wasted.

It's a vicious cycle *rings cycle bell*

Marc

FH is my second home
as far as cities go, Preston is quite possibly the shittest night out you could have in a city.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
English. As someone who has screwed up three times when I had the chance of getting together with 3 different girls I was crazy about I know exactly how you feel bud. Trust me when I say that you will torture yourself for years to come if you don't do everything humanly possible to find this girl, it will always be in the back of your mind nagging away. If you really think she could be the one then get your arse in gear and find her.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i agree with the manc scum. unless you do everything you feel you can do, then you will forever wonder "what if..."

Gins

Loyal Freddie
You only met here once right? and that while beeing off your face?
Surely you can't think she is "the one" at this point?

What i would do is just go out on the piss again, have a good time, maybe find someone else, and than ofc the even smaller off chance to bump into here again!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You never would have had this problem if you'd stayed locked in your bedroom writhing around the floor in your own private ecstasy, masturbating like there was no tomorrow.

But no. You had to go Outside and meet a Real Girl ! Shame on you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom