How early will you be up tomorrow?

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
I know the servers arent up till the afternoon, but I bet a good few people will be up alot earlier than normal :)

Me being one ;)

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
jesus, is it the second coming or something, i bet if christ appeared tomorrow no fucker would notice as they are all waiting for the game servers to open

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Yeah if ofc the registration service will manage to stay up.
Imagine 10k ppl to try and register their OB key at the same time :p

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
get up early? get up early? i doubt i will be able to sleep tonight,

and yes my life is that sad :(

pmsl

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
jesus, is it the second coming or something, i bet if christ appeared tomorrow no fucker would notice as they are all waiting for the game servers to open

Sure is.

Now would you consider DAOC or WoW to be the first?

Tauron753

Fledgling Freddie
I believe around 7. If GOA is smart, they'll open registration around 3-5, but who knows, GOA doesn't have the reputation of being smart.

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
As usuall at sundays, around 13pm :p Being in beta for a year doensn't leave much hype after, and no need to register with beta acc. :power:

shambo

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i'm planning to sleep until afternoon so when i get up everything is ready for me :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
I will get up when i'm ready if the account system crashes it isn't going to matter if you registered as i doubt you will be able to log in either.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
got football match, so wont be home til 18 or so. You hopes the pressure is starting to wear out there.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm going out tonight, probably one of the last times for the coming period... probably a nasty party with loads of booze :eek: so will be up somewhere in the afternoon, about the time we can begin our ultimate quest into the world of WAR!

waagh, I sound like a poet :d

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Drank heavily lastnight, so getting an early night (for a saturday), prolly means ill be up around 8ish. Not particuarly for WAR though because it doesn't start till mid afternoon.

Khazrak

Fledgling Freddie
get up early? get up early? i doubt i will be able to sleep tonight,

and yes my life is that sad :(

pmsl

Glad I'm not the only one! ;) I'm getting up at 6am! Why does the beta have to start the same day as the Essex Air Ambulance ride out? Part of me is praying for rain, (if it does I'm staying at home! Lol) but then there'd be 4500+ miserable and wet bikers heading to Harwich, and people not turning up for a charity run due to the weather isn't really fair...

Selfish part of me says rain! But the good side of me wants sunshine! Ugh, who'd be a nice guy, eh? Well, at least getting home in the early afternoon should (hopefully) mean less rush for the servers - if they're still up! ;)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I suspect I will roll out of bed around 1pm, because I am lazy.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
ill be up around 5am for a pee lol then back to bed till 10ish as per usual then F1 starts at 12 then wait for WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Through no fault of my own (except the owning of a young cat) I find myself up at 2am. And I don't even have to do the signing in thing as I was in closed beta. BAH!

Good luck to all for a very smooth start to open beta.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Considering I'm heading off to bed in a mo. Likely not till a hr before the servers come up. :p

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was up at 4.30am, unfortunatly this was due to a wailing baaby and not excitement. :lol:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Did GOA say what time zone they had in mind when they said "0830 Sunday morning"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom