How do you..

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Hi again :)

Just recently learned a bit about the frontiers and am starting to spend a bit more time in there to get some realm points. Doing the assassin missions and just yesterday evning found the portalstones.. *ahem* Well, became happy about not having to use my horse everywhere and decided today to try them out. Ported to a keep, but here is where I get stuck.. How the heck do I get out from the keep?? Found my way out to the courtyard and found a gate.. clicked it.. looked for a lever of sort.. nada. Had to port back to vindsaul faste and ride from there. Sooo.. please help a poor newb? :D

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Right click on the gate from close range.

Darzil

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Right click on the gate from close range.

Darzil

Didnt even think of trying that one.. *doh* Thanks a lot :D

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
If you couldnt leave by the main gate of the keep did you try the side door as well as sometimes the gate or door can bug and not let you use it and the other way out is ok.
This bug normally sorts itself out after a while so if that is the problem it might be ok 20 minutes later if you get a mission to the same keep again later.

I havent played for a while so a bit rusty but it should be right click on the door to use it but I'm sure if my brain has let me down someone will put me right ;)

If that fails and your playing a character with safe fall you could always just jump over the wall if your stuck inside ;)

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
swifteagle said:
If you couldnt leave by the main gate of the keep did you try the side door as well as sometimes the gate or door can bug and not let you use it and the other way out is ok.
This bug normally sorts itself out after a while so if that is the problem it might be ok 20 minutes later if you get a mission to the same keep again later.

I havent played for a while so a bit rusty but it should be right click on the door to use it but I'm sure if my brain has let me down someone will put me right ;)

If that fails and your playing a character with safe fall you could always just jump over the wall if your stuck inside ;)

Hehe good tips there and if the right click doesnt work I'll try them out :) No safe fall on my chars but.. I can take a broken leg or two I guess ;) Thanks!!

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes the keep/tower main gates or postern doors get bugged (you cant target/click them) and it is solved usually by relogging.

If you encounter such bug you can always use the old method of getting past doors: /y enter or /y exit. You can also make a macro like: /macro EnEx /y enter exit which you can put it on a quickbar for later use.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
oh.. soo cute a post. Makes me smile irl. I <3 nubbers :D When I get home im gonna give u the shaman tour of Midgard Frontiers :D

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
You can also make a macro like: /macro EnEx /y enter exit which you can put it on a quickbar for later use.

"/macro sex /y Enter my exit!" is a much funnier method ;p

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
*laughs* Some nice macros there, but I think I'll try the first method posted.. at least in game :p

as for the tour.. before I learned there was portalstones in the frontiers I used my horse to go eeeeeeeeeverywhere.. first mission was at Agramon and since then I've been at about every keep. Yesterday I found portalstones.. *sighs* But hey.. I got to see the place!!

Keitan

Banned
Miramis said:
*laughs* Some nice macros there, but I think I'll try the first method posted.. at least in game :p

as for the tour.. before I learned there was portalstones in the frontiers I used my horse to go eeeeeeeeeverywhere.. first mission was at Agramon and since then I've been at about every keep. Yesterday I found portalstones.. *sighs* But hey.. I got to see the place!!

what class are ya mate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom