How do you list your CM?

B

Biggilus

Hi, just q cuik one, posted some items on my merchant for sale and i cant see them listed on the Market Explorers, any idea how i do this?
thanks

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
As eggy said , and i think you have to be near / inside your house when you do it =)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
It will give a message as well saying "Your Merchant has been added blah blah blah" or "Your Merchant has been removed from the database blah blah" - make sure you read the message - if its the 2nd one, just repeat the /listmerchant to add it to the database. If you don't get any message, you are either a) not near enough your merchant or b) You are actually near enough to the merchant, its just not yours...

B

Biggilus

lol god i left it up to my guildies to do the merchant thing, 2 months now and NOT ONE THING has sold and now i realise why.
all those darkspire con and dex bracers for 100g and not one sold! :p
thanks guys

E

Efour

Biggilus said:
lol god i left it up to my guildies to do the merchant thing, 2 months now and NOT ONE THING has sold and now i realise why.
all those darkspire con and dex bracers for 100g and not one sold! :p
thanks guys

Btw your guildies, that you speak to everyday, on ventrilo quit playing about a month ago after realising that hunters are still shit and Glasto was shit :O

have a nice day.

B

Biggilus

you mean you at rr2 hunter lost a solo fight with a rr7 vamp?
you even emailed me whilst i was on holiday half way across the world to whine about it, it truly effected you.

and now all you do is whine about RF online
gratz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom