How do you level up and stuff nowadays?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't played DAOC for yeaaaaaaars but keep getting that niggling feeling. It just won't go away..

But how do you level to 50 now? I can't imagine there's many people xping.... if there any chance of enjoying the game without a buffbot/levelling alt or something?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Go to the battlegrounds and do the quests you get there, very fast and you will have plenty of gold ;)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
stay in the tutorial and do the quests at level10 you get a class specific weapon/shield and full set of armour, but usually the quests can get you to 11-12. Then at level 10 just go to the battlegrounds you get quick and easy kill tasks like say "kill 3 Tomte soldiers" each turn in gives you 5-6 bubs of exp and aurelite; which can then be traded into merchants in the BG's for more gear and weaps.

The Bg's quests only go up to the lvl25-30BG so do /xp off at lvl29 for a while, and just farm the tasks for aurelite. I did it and got 3700 aurelite and went to the underground city and bought a full set of red gear with the aurelite.

The after 30 its up to you where you exp, you can either google for an exp guide and that should find you mobs for your level. Or do what I did and just venture around NF for mobs so you get the bonus exp for being in an RvR zone, I found a nice camp of orange yellows at 33 and exp'd till 35 there then went to molvik.

As for no Buffbot there's some pretty decent classes to play that have self buffs, and with newish NPC buffers it's less of a gap. The ranged stealthers are always easy like above, at 33 on my new hunter and npc buffs in rvr zone I was 3 shot'ing yellows. Tics, friars, vamps are always pretty good, I like tics to :)

bainteor

Banned
Battlegrounds are great fun - take the CKs, then level out and farm people. I remember getting lots of kills with a level 21 Vampiir in Killaloe (15-19 BG, and there are usually people leveling there) and by the time you get to Thidranki you can have Frontier Challenger xD.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
leveling without PL wouldnt be so bad if druids and clerics had end regen and a damage add and friggs :p shamans are prob the best buffbot for leveling with just a buffbot.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Depends what you're lvlinh tho.. On my necro I really enjoyed the heal proc more thab I would have enjoyed end regen and dmg add

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom