How do you drink your tea?

Mash it up mother!

• Tea, white: The drink of sexual athletes.

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Tea, black: Hippy weirdo shit.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • With!: Mmmmmm. Added sweety goodness.

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Without!: You are what you eat. Bitter.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Swaffled: So much tastier

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
You know, might come as a shock to you, but there's people OUTSIDE of UK on this forum.

I know, how rare.

My tea is always forest fruits - berries and such, with sugar and lemon. Best served mildly warm, not hot, nor cold.

Poag

m00?
Tea/Coffee black....Dairy allergy for the win \o/

Also...Red Tea / Fruit Tea is win, something i was introduced to when in Poland, oddly not drunk somuch here but does appear to be becoming more popular...seeing more types in the shops anyway.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tetly Tea, no suger, bit of milk. Though if its my first tea of the day after drinking I usually put a spoon or two of sugar in it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You know, might come as a shock to you, but there's people OUTSIDE of UK on this forum.

I know, how rare.

My tea is always forest fruits - berries and such, with sugar and lemon. Best served mildly warm, not hot, nor cold.

You mean a Tisane then? Not tea (as in the stuff that comes from the tea plant) the leaves are then used to make a type of tisane, which is commonly referred to as a cup of tea. The word tea having been around in various forms for thousands of years, originating in China. If it doesn't have tea leaves in it then it can hardly be called a cup of tea.

/pedant

Anyway, I don't think there is any need for sarcasm really :) Its clear what the thread starter was asking. "How do you drink your tea?"

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Decaff (caffeine intolerance :|) with no sugar and a splash of milk.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ugh - HOT ?!?

Tea is bad enough but really hot drinks ming. I like my coffee luke-warm. I like to taste coffee not boiled mouth-flesh.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Generally coffee, black.

If tea, then Earl Grey or Jasmin. If tea is first hot drink of the day then with sugar. The rest of the day without. Never with milk.

'Builders' tea is for people that don't actually like tea but want a hot drink and can tolerate something that looks like chicken soup :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Heh for me its got to be an orange syrup large mocha.

Oh and i like to read my idependant while i do it!

All i need now is a bad watch and a boxter and ill be set :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
I drink red tea, with honey in it!
If I drink it at all. Not my cup of tea really! (pun !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom