How do you do it remeem ?

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Was just wondering how u do that.....you know that lame out of view trick.
Do u just strafe or is it just a window lag drag trick ?
Might aswell do it too....u know....since its fair game and all

Since ure Tanks wouldnt mind if our druids do same ? Have fun :cheers:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
oh dear :rolleyes: better delete the thread m8 before it turns into something worse :s

vintervargen

Banned
windowdragging was nerfed in this patch afaik.

best thing you can do is to sprint and run in _very_ small circles.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
a steady breakfast some music and noone can get u in view u just gotta be fast m8 :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
windowdragging was nerfed in this patch afaik.

best thing you can do is to sprint and run in _very_ small circles.
Was funny to meet a hunter last night that didnt know that :p Popped out his bow and thought he was taking a nice wander away from the spot with me on stick so he could sticka few arrows in me. What a shame we never moved an inch and hes stood there like a tit with a bow out trying to shoot me in melee :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
Was funny to meet a hunter last night that didnt know that :p Popped out his bow and thought he was taking a nice wander away from the spot with me on stick so he could sticka few arrows in me. What a shame we never moved an inch and hes stood there like a tit with a bow out trying to shoot me in melee :D

haha, I woulda laughed my ass off and /ruded when he was dead :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

hehehe stupid cheater noobs ^^

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

Man, you admit to using the cheat and are proud of it as well? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom