How do you close your own threads?

L

loxleyhood

Should be a little delete check box in the left hand corner when you press edit.

That'll close it :D

L

loxleyhood

I think we should all farm some posts here, then the evidence will be deleted, heh heh heh :D

K

kirennia

says i dont have access to delete my own thread. Was talkin bout closing it but thought deleting would b a good enough solution. In short, anyone know why I wouldn't be able to or is there another way?

Any mod help would b good too :)

L

loxleyhood

Press A, press A! Now..... just along there, yes, yes, JUMP! JUMP YOU FOOL! JUMP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have a sudden urge to go play Sonic......

T

Tilda

you cant delete threads, ( i can :p )
to close, you scroll down to the bottom and theres a little drop down box of thread options, should be in there I think, atleast thats where my close option is.

Tilda

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Press A, press A! Now..... just along there, yes, yes, JUMP! JUMP YOU FOOL! JUMP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have a sunder urge to go play Sonic......

Sonic owns!

C

Cadire

You can close your thread at any time. The option to do this is available when you click 'Go' next to 'Thread Options.

If I remember correctly, you can delete your own thread, as long as nobody else has replied, by clicking the Edit button and ticking the delete box (perfect for those drunken 3am rants).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom