How do u trade guildhouses?

A

arra

I got a guildhouse(and is only GM) that I need to trade to another guild. Is this possible and how is it done?

I don't mind if the house goes away, the other guild only need the lot spot.....

G

GReaper

Read the housing manual!

Please note that only Personal Homes can be sold, not Guild homes. Should you decide to sell your home to a fellow player, there are a few steps to follow. The first thing you need to do is to get the title to your home. You can get the house title to your home in the housing market area from the deed NPC. Once you have the house title, it works just like any other item transaction. Hand the house title to the player you wish to sell it to, decide on the price, and then both of you hit accept. You can only sell a house to someone who doesn't already own a home.

If your home has housing vaults, NPCs, a bindstone, or a consignment merchant, these items will NOT transfer when you sell your home. If you desire to sell these items, you must pick them up and sell them from your inventory separate of the home itself. Trading your house deed to another player will also destroy your porch if you have one.

Users who are viewing this thread