How do I rotate a .3gp video

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Took a vid on the Mrs phone. Need to rotate it 90 degrees. Can't import it into MS Movie maker. Do I need to convert it first? Or is there a program out there that can convert .3gp files?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Turn the phone 90 degrees to the right. Oh wait, is it not an iphone? :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's a piece of piss assuming you can get the file to open in something like VirtualDub. The trick is getting it to open in VirtualDub. I have tried using Avisynth but it doesn't play nice with 3gp so you might have to convert with something like the snappily named Free 3GP Video Converter
and then drag it into VDub and then apply the rotate filter and encode to avi through xvid or something. If it's not massive you can email it to me and I can run it through for you, I have it all set up.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thx m8 I'll give it a go myself. If I can't do it, I'll email it. Its 3.81 MB

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
It's a piece of piss assuming you can get the file to open in something like VirtualDub. The trick is getting it to open in VirtualDub. I have tried using Avisynth but it doesn't play nice with 3gp so you might have to convert with something like the snappily named Free 3GP Video Converter
and then drag it into VDub and then apply the rotate filter and encode to avi through xvid or something. If it's not massive you can email it to me and I can run it through for you, I have it all set up.
pervy bastard :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
VLC will open 3gp and you can rotate 90degrees.

I have done it myself from a video i recorded on my bberry.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've played about with the Transform function in VLC but can't get the vid to rotate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom