How do I know if I bought the US Catacombs?

Erwan

Fledgling Freddie
Yay! I finally got catacombs... but hey, it doesn't say GOA or Wanadoo anywhere on the box...?
Have I accidently bought the american version? Are there any difference in box-design?

I don't know if I dare to break the box now, if it has to be returned. Actually they do not state anywhere on the website which version it is. It was just so cheap, that I asumed it could only be the EU-version... or what?

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Should say GOA - Mythic at the bottom of the box where it says its the official expansion ** requires original game dark age of camelot blabla etc.

Does in mine, and i think its the same box in whole europe :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
read the back of the box it should say european release somewhere on it.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Easier way that doesn't involve looking for the publisher... our box is black and red really high quality, Mythics box for Catas is kind of orangish with the DAoC triskele done in ironwork gates.

Erwan

Fledgling Freddie
It doesn't say anything about either EU or US version. But the link on the back is for www.darkageofcamelot.com. So they must have sent me the wrong version... damn. :mad:

Erwan

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered from www.realgames.dk (they are linking to Wanadoo, so I assumed this to be the EU-version) And the box is coloured orange with a metalgate on the front.
I guess I'll just have to return it and order from somewhere else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom