How do i get a US acc?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
copied and patched my self then run cammy updater run then you will see the normal logon box hit new account sign up using one of the 14 day trails cd keys on daoc usa
buy all 3 expansions for $29:99 about £15:00

play for a few hours and have a good time :)

Animisty

Fledgling Freddie
i have run the patch, but now wen i load it up it says "Dark Age of Camelot: Catacombs is being updated. Please check back later."

Does that mean it has worked or....?

Keitan

Banned
Animisty said:
i have run the patch, but now wen i load it up it says "Dark Age of Camelot: Catacombs is being updated. Please check back later."

Does that mean it has worked or....?

nah mate :D atm its being patched to 1.87

Animisty

Fledgling Freddie
so do i have to wait till it has been patched then patch it again?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I think this would fit better in the "other daoc servers" chapter, since most of the people here who want to stay in EU don't like all these fotm running to US posts, cos you all are part of the low population problem on the EU servers.
The more people flee to the US, the emptier the EU servers become, the more others flee to the US... Vicious circle etc, so please, post in the appropriate forums.
Perhaps here even...

Animisty

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry didn't realise, but i havent played cam 4 about 3 years, and that was wen it was still populated, and just wish it could be like it was back then, but i don't think that will ever happen, so i thought i will give the US servers ago, as they are populated.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes the US servers are being patched to 1.87 now - ETA is 7.00pm uk time for them to be back up, check camelotherald.com for updates on this.

As far as I know the 14 day US trial only supports up to ToA - so if you are running the catacombs client I'm not sure the game will let you in. I guess someone who has done this could post better info :) I just payed the $29.99 and unlocked all the expansions.

Animisty

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks m8, that helped alot, so Cata doesn't work with the codes the 14 day trail gives you, dats alrite then, i dnt rly use Cata.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
you can run the catacombs client but you will not get the content just the toa content

when you run the login it will ask you if you want to order Cata/DR just click no or cancel

side note

when you have your trail account click on the view expansions and you get get the expansion for $19:99 each or all 3 at same time for $29:00 ie about £15:00

ps the xp boost helps a lot when leveling

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I think this would fit better in the "other daoc servers" chapter, since most of the people here who want to stay in EU don't like all these fotm running to US posts, cos you all are part of the low population problem on the EU servers.

Ask yourself why people leave for the US servers, why is it their fault for low population?

maybe if GOA gave us what Mythic have then less people would leave, that and some marketing.. DAOC must be one of the worst games ever to be marketed that require new people joining in order to survive...

:m00:

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
The more people flee to the US, the emptier the EU servers become, the more others flee to the US... Vicious circle etc, so please, post in the appropriate forums.
Perhaps here even...

i would blame GOA tbh... they started on thier own grave loooooong ago.

MaCaBr3

Banned
It was fucking simple as taking a shit, no patching, no changing update file no nothing:

Download LOTM during install it will asks you 2 things:

the darkness ring install folder
a new location for the LOTM client

Since LOTM is a totally new client you just can keep your DR directory if you still wanna play Euro and launch LOTM for the US servers. The LOTM will simply copy some files from ur existing DR directory into the new LOTM directory.

To activate an account, use on of the many trial CD keys. When you first launch the game it's just ez as pie: everything is done with the client. No seperate GOA crappy flash site. Simply add the trial cd key, click buy to buy all expansions for $29,99 once your purchase is complety you're a set to go.

You won't get any emails to confirm and crap, you choose you're username and password in the client.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom