how do i contact Rightnow?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
There are two ways to contact Rightnow.
You can email the subscription service at subscription(at)goa(dot)com and they will be able to help you with any subscription or billing queries you have.

To report any other types of problem you need to click on the support button then choose your language (this determines which team it goes to).
Log in using your game login and password and then search the FAQs to see if your question is already answered.
If it isn't, you need to look at one answer (any one will do) and a new tab will appear marked 'Submit Question'. Click on that and you can then send us yoru query.
If you want the reply to go to a different email address to the registered one, you can enter any email address you like in the box underneath the main text window and all replies will be sent there.
There is also a 'How to Use RightNow' FAQ which is always at the top of the list even if you don't log in.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Tsabo said:
I'm sure he meant this and wasn't assuming your a total tard :p
Nope I formatted the address like I did so that it wouldn't get picked up by spammers address farming bots. Try putting your email address in a forum post and then watch the amount of spam you recieve soar dramatically. The subs dept have enough to do already without having to wade through hundreds of adverts for fake rolexes, v1agraaa and bigger breasts every day.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:
Nope I formatted the address like I did so that it wouldn't get picked up by spammers address farming bots. Try putting your email address in a forum post and then watch the amount of spam you recieve soar dramatically. The subs dept have enough to do already without having to wade through hundreds of adverts for fake rolexes, v1agraaa and bigger breasts every day.

Dont forget loads, youve won a free ipod and free gas for a year ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom