How did you vote?.. clustering

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Hlo,

Just made this thread to get a rough idea on how people have voted in the most recent poll for clustering.

myself voted for RvR cluster.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Rvr and main city. Maybe I get some company down at the pub in jordheim

Kittyfantastico

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't me and hubby left and went to U.S.A servers, clustering although we could see was possibly a good idea for a lot of old players. We found the idea of being stuck in one realm so soon after we had started playing too much :).

Kitty

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Voted clustering of all that could be clustered - it isnt only pvp that suffers from lack of players after all: people have to be able to group in pve also :)

A

Aoln

Voted for RvR.

Why would anyone vote for TOA, surely having 2 TOA zones > having 1?

raid

Can't get enough of FH
voted yes for rvr + main cities roleplay

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Voted yes for rvr zones only, i feel pve doesn't suffer really, although i stopped playing pry a few weeks ago so can't really comment

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Why you want ToA clustered ? Not enought people camping artis yet :( ?

More people to grp with for master levels and arti encounters, for those without leet friends/guilds/bb's etc.

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Im gonna go out on a limb here, and say that every1 thats voted "no"
is a selfish bastard and should be shot on sight.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
More people to grp with for master levels and arti encounters, for those without leet friends/guilds/bb's etc.

You can move between servers so you can join both excal and Prydwen ML raids..

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Voted 7x rvr cluster and remove toa/ml etc :p

wuawuawua...I finally have more say than the average Joe!! :D

Anyway who cares...prolly wont change much?!

/Dracus

Aeva

Banned
I don't think clustering is necessary, prydwen numbers seem to be back up to a reasonable state, I voted no clustering

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
voted yes to rvr

Cant understand the poeple who say NO to cluster, no clustering means the end of the game soon , with new Wow patches about pvp will make some people leave daoc.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
You can move between servers so you can join both excal and Prydwen ML raids..

True, but since the individual servers are often finding it hard to get enough people the problem would persist if people kept dividing themselves, and had to keep track of the happenings on 2 servers. But i guess your right, clustering of the ToA/PvE zones isnt really necessary.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Voted: Main cities, Classic Zone & Catacombs

Fana said:
True, but since the individual servers are often finding it hard to get enough people the problem would persist if people kept dividing themselves, and had to keep track of the happenings on 2 servers.

In the event of there being two ToA zones, I'd imagine raids will be posted on a single forum, like:
"ML6 Raid - 18:00 - Meet Volcanus Prydwen"
"ML4 Raid - 16:00 - Meet Stygia Excalibur"

And so on... Raid leaders will have the choice of which server to run their raid on. Besides, do you really want only one ToA zone, which will be perma-camped by those pathetic Excalibur players? :p

Anyone who's voted to cluster ToA should really think about this, it won't increase your chance to join ML raids.
But it will lessen your chance to get artifacts!

A

Aoln

Killerbee said:
Didn't vote cause couldn't decide.
Go vote RvR! Can have more than 1 active rvr zone so there can be somewhere like OF odins :p

Gamah

Banned
Minau said:
Im gonna go out on a limb here, and say that every1 thats voted "no"
is a selfish bastard and should be shot on sight.

Why because some people (like myself) are happy with the way things are..People that judge other people to be wrong because they are convinced thier answer is right should be shot on sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom