How did the Agramon Relic end up in boldiam?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
what exactly does that relic do btw? i see nothing on bonuses window :mad:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
does a 1% hp mana end heal every few seconds (5s?) on anyone in the keep.

not massive ;)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
also ends the quest or something..

not that I did it, but quite silly that albs "suddenly" gets it the very day it is gonna do something other than give my SB less downtime near reducedRP-bridge.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Konah said:
what exactly does that relic do btw? i see nothing on bonuses window :mad:

It gives you 5 nuclear bombs to kill a whole realm

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Calo said:
It gives you 5 nuclear bombs to kill a whole realm

WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Don't listen to this skald, he is only joking! Honest.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I know it's not a big deal but it really should be reset again with a bit of notice from GOA to even things out.
The fact that Mid got it several times in a row then some random person just happened to have LD'd near it on the reset, then relog and pick it up is a bit of a piss take way to get the relic.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Well, as Hug said ingame, they reset the servers untill albs get it xD

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad albs got it
Was anoying standing at bled rebuffing
Cheers :cheers:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Although I agree that getting it purely down to a server reset is annoying because it was down to chance of who logged off near it, when it was active again after the clustering, wasn't that how a mid full group got it in the first place?

Mid excal deserved it before the clustering and I still think that some sort of event should have determined who got it after the cluster but sadly that didn't happen so no doubt when the servers reset again, it'll change hands once more.

Brite

Banned
mids had it on both servers and got it both times so mid deserves it really

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
actually the second time albs took it first, then they reset it so ghazkull and moik ran and picked it up ^^

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bibop said:
actually the second time albs took it first, then they reset it so ghazkull and moik ran and picked it up ^^

And then the forth time i took it and decided bold was a tactically sound place to put it. Shame it doesnt count as a relic capture :(

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
RS|Phil said:
I know it's not a big deal but it really should be reset again with a bit of notice from GOA to even things out.
The fact that Mid got it several times in a row then some random person just happened to have LD'd near it on the reset, then relog and pick it up is a bit of a piss take way to get the relic.

[31-10-2005] Cylevar...

The ritual continued doggedly, in spite of a slight fear of Cylevar. He had waited long for it and the whole day he blamed himself, that it could not be clear - but he should be sure.
Samhain - finally the time has arrived. Only a few necromancers even could summon a slave out of Darkness Falls and today is the perfect day. This is a great opportunity, a valuable gift, that many of the initiated are awaiting, but not for himself. It's for the people that helped Cylevar, to show his gratitude to them.
On a first, brief look, it looks fairly ordinary, but after all, it's an artifact. At Samhain Cylevar has created an "necromancer's talisman", that can summon a servant from the abyss. The necromancer prepared himself to thank his helpers with some parchment and a jewel. Now he only has to wait to see his people... and everything will end then.

Think thats what that was about? Not sure

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Was there a server reset or Did Bledmeer fall?

Sending flowers, a box of chocolates and a lot of ass-kissing to goa... didn't you know yet? :D

noblok

Part of the furniture
The quest reward is a Demoniac Servant. He's summoned inb the same way as a puppy (no pet window), but he stays untill you tell him to disappear or you zone. He cannot be summoned in the frontier either.

You also get a few recipes which require drop. I haven't gathered the drops yet, so I don't know what they'll do :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom