How did people know?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
In the times before Facebook how did people find out that the day at the end of the working week ie today was friday

Its seems everyone is mentioning just incase someone didnt get the memo what day it is

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Note to self : I must not make stupid memo's about nothing... :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
What's the new cool kids social networking site?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What's the new cool kids social networking site?

Chat roulette, by some random media, was claimed as the new "facebook".

Which i find silly, since A; facebook isn't original pringles and B; chat roulette is doritos.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I actually prefer twitter, I like geting little snippet updates about interesting stuff not like random people like 'Dave from cardiff has now changed his status to dull' but I follow Buzz Aldrin and new scientist and things like that, also is a very good way to hear about updates from things in my profession and at uni.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
CBA with twatter, tried it, and apart from a handful of sensible people, getting blow by blow accounts of some waste of flesh and organs going about his daily routine of self loathing and monkey spanking, I found it to become very tedious very quickly.

Yes Gordon Browns page sucked.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
thats where you went wrong though, following people; the best way to make use of it is to follow organisations and things you are interested in.

For example I get CNN, local weather, new scientist and its all great ways to just cherrypick the stuff you want to know more about...sod following Brenda for Barnsley and seeing what she does for breakfast tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom