How corrupt are you?

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Niroth said:
Your score is 92.
Normal, you use your right hand like everyone else.

Im normal woooo!

(Maybe because I haven't had a toy stuck up my ass)

there is absolutely no way you're normal Sethan :(

(but /lick anyway!)

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Im starting to think that maybe I either a) need help or b) will die with a massive satisfied smile on my face

Anyway :clap:

On with the show..............

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Your score is 27.

You barely make our scale.

and I thought that I was corrupt :eek7:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Heh o_O I'm guessing the drug questions were worth 'the big marks'

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I scored 229. But I'm 34 years old so most of you prolly have a few years catching up to do :D

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Deepfat said:
I scored 229. But I'm 34 years old so most of you prolly have a few years catching up to do :D

Im 31............score of 271 wats my excuse?

And no I didnt start young lol

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
heh through growing older one should gain wisdom and strength over such immoral desires=) age is no excuse, it in fact shows u have learned nothing through life and have no mental strength =) i once read i forget the name of the man (cursed weed smoking memory lapse!!!) he blessed age for unlike his fellow colleuges who cursed age he felt it a happy release from more trivial desires of man and at ease with his mind due to it... give old age so i can be normal :<

kirennia

Part of the furniture
93 :p

Conchabar said:
heh through growing older one should gain wisdom and strength over such immoral desires=) age is no excuse, it in fact shows u have learned nothing through life and have no mental strength =) i once read i forget the name of the man (cursed weed smoking memory lapse!!!) he blessed age for unlike his fellow colleuges who cursed age he felt it a happy release from more trivial desires of man and at ease with his mind due to it... give old age so i can be normal :<

You do realise that they could have done this when they were younger and not do some/most of it now? :rolleyes:

Chilly

Balls of steel
185 with -130 underneath it for some reason - is that an error code for a badly written php script?

meh, and im not even 21 yet, cant be doing too badly :)
I am rather shocked at the absense of a "have you ever killed an animal for fun" in that questionaire. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom