How corrupt are you?

Tilda

DocWolfe said:
top score is 308 by the way :p
and the bestiality question is worth 20 points if you choose yes,
yet the relative question is only worth 7?

Well shagging a dolphin, horse, cow, sheep etc, is a tad worse than shagging your auntie, mum, dad, sister etc :eek6:

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
what the,omg.
Your score is 0.

A life with the church is too good for you :eek7:
yeah I answered them all honestly.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
Well shagging a dolphin, horse, cow, sheep etc, is a tad worse than shagging your auntie, mum, dad, sister etc :eek6:

I wouldn't know :p But surely if you shag your dad then theres social repurcussions as well, if you shag a sheep its like... wow that was interesting, least no one saw me.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Leathas said:
what the,omg.
Your score is 0.

A life with the church is too good for you :eek7:
yeah I answered them all honestly.

You must have at least laughed at someone trip over in the street or something. Or some stupid woman get her heel caught inbetween paving slabs, and fall flat on her face.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
I don't laugh at those conditions actually, feels very bad when you'r in that condition and people are laughing at you.
anyway
<runs away>

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I got 223 but I blame that on my age and being a much travelled man with a vunerable personality........
Or am I just a dirty muck-tub that has had one joint too many lol

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Leathas said:
I don't laugh at those conditions actually, feels very bad when you'r in that condition and people are laughing at you.
anyway
<runs away>

you wear heels? :p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Your score is 131. Not bad :)

Tilda said:

I'm not sure i agree with you there....To some extent i can see where your comming from although i wouldn't want to do either so you can't ask me to pick, think i would rather die

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
Your score is 77.
Normal, you rox and have a strong sex life, but dont do drugs or get wood by looking at donkeys.

p.s Anyone know if having sex with a spider counts as beastiality (sp?) or even if its possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom