Help How can i come back to DAoC when I played EU?

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Since I might come back to DAoC and i haven't played for a year, I missed the /transfer command, had read something about it, but actually i don't have a clue tbh.

How could I come back to play DAoC at Ywain? Which are the steps?

Maybe i have to renew account (at US web?) then log into EU servers supported by Mythic and then /transfer?

for example i want to transfer 10 50's to Ywain, what's the command?

and if i transfer also my full BB account to Ywain, can i switch 1 char from that acc to main account? like an exchange? for example, i want my heretic at BB's acc and 1 lowbie lvl 24 BB to main acc instead, is it ppossible? if so, then i might come back playing DAoC.

Thanks everyone that can help in advance! :worthy:

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
P.S. there are 10 Ywains afaik, where should people place their chars?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
You can not /freexfer chars from one account to the other. They stay on the same account.

The steps:
Reactivate your OLD accounts here:
https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Note: you need to add a _eu suffix to your account name, so if youre John smith and your account on EU was jsmith, then your login would be jsmith_eu.
Password is your OLD game password, NOT the account password.

When your Eu accounts are reactivated, log on to Excalibur or Prydwen (wherever your chars are), log on your chars and type /freexfer ywainX (X = the server you want. I´d recommend to not chose ywain1, because there´s no housing space).

It only takes a couple of minutes for your chars to appear on Ywain.

If you have a house, you need to pack it (if you want to keep it). Also, if youre running a guild, you need to do some extra steps. Read the camelotherald threads about that.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
really useful thanks a lot m8 :)

P.S. what would happen if for example i have lvl 50 druid on spanish server and i want to transfer to Ywain? if i transfered same account hibs from prydwen (mains) to for example Ywain5, then i want to transfer drood to Ywain5, i have now all those chars together? would be nice :) thanks again

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Lil tip, get on the same server as your guild, that way you can have a house in the same server, or it means porting to entrance, changing server then porting to your GH, painful eh.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
And yes u can have both mids/albs/hibs on same Ywain server, so dont worry mate :)

So just move them all to the same Ywain server, dont matter much if u are on same server as a guild, since u aint in any guilds when u /freexfer, if u aint the GM!

So just pick a number like Ywain8 as an example and put all your chars on that server :fluffle:

Happy hunting:m00:

Smaugen

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all!

I have seen that alot of players who returns to DAoC is advised not to join Ywain1. This because that the housing zone is full. I also want to return back to DAoC, and here is my question:
I have seen a guild I would like to apply for. From the info I have found they are located on Ywain. Not any number mentioned. So if I join Ywain4, is there a chance that I cant join them incase they are on Ywain1?
Hope you people understand my question:) If not just tell and I will try to explain a bit better:)

Thanks
Regards
Smaugen - former Prydwen EU player.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Don't believe it really matters if you are not on same Ywain server as the Guild you join. You can easily port to any of the Ywain server housing zones at the zone entrance. OK so you have to port between servers then port to guild or personal house but it is not that much of a pain.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
man, i thought i'd just login and see what the place looked like now, find out none of my old game discs work and i had to install from the download on the site, and now i can't figure out how to reactivate my old account :/

I'm stumped for which email address i used to register originally, can't remember my username or the game password (though i expect i could guess the password), but to top it all off i can't even work out how to retrieve any of them details as the EA site keeps telling me i have to associate a flange with a tuba and pick a pack of pickled peppers, and frankly i'm a bit lost now.

I'm thinking i might just start a new trial account and take a gander, not like any of you young'uns would remember how lazy i was anyway, so perhaps i can amaze a whole new generation with my unprecedented levels of lazy...

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm having the same prob with my old acc, I've got my US one working just cant do anything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom