How can GOA Justify /level 30

Brite

Banned
How can GOA justify /level 30 on Hib Prydwen when Hib Excal is left Without

Hib Excal Holds 24% of Active Players while Hib Prydwen is on 27%

They have even said when activating this for the second time that altho Hibs on prydwen are doing well in rvr the population is still low. They cannot justify giving Hib Prydwen /level 30 and not Excalibur, yes it is a higher population server but it needs balencing, its near 10% below par and they have nearly half the population of albs on the server

Givf Hib Excal /level 30 or take it away from Prydwen

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Probably because they dont want to risk that Prydwen regulars start playing on Exalibur, since exc is already getting pretty crowded (our popular rvr zones, emain etc, are kneeling under the present load as it is).
Good point though.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Umm I´m sorry? why should it be taken away from Pryd it Exc doesn't get it? You sound like a QQing baby. "if I can't watch TV my liddul brother shouldn't be allowed either mom! :("

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
GOA aren't only looking at Active players in the realms.

And if you check active lvl 50 players, you will see that Hib/Pryd only got 1500 (24%) active, Hib/Exc got 2300 (26%).

But they also check how well the realm are doing with relics, realmpoints etc etc.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Giving hib/prydwen /level 30 will encourage alb/excal and mid/excal players to play on hib/prydwen thus will result in more hibs at prydwen and less mids & albs at excal.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Giving hib/prydwen /level 30 will encourage alb/excal and mid/excal players to play on hib/prydwen thus will result in more hibs at prydwen and less mids & albs at excal.

What he said! :fluffle:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Urme the Legend said:
But they also check how well the realm are doing with relics, realmpoints etc etc.

but... on prydwen hib have 3 power relics, alb have 3 strength relics and mid have none, give mid /level 30
:flame:

[AB]Shirtan

Fledgling Freddie
I must admit that when hib/prydwen first got /level 30, i went there with some m8's and did a couple lvl 50's. Fun as it was getting some new scenery i more or less havent looked back on prydwen since. I think more people then me did this, just for the fun of it, ie they got a lot of inactive lvl 50's that only pop on when excal is down

/Shirtan

Brite

Banned
Tareregion said:
Umm I´m sorry? why should it be taken away from Pryd it Exc doesn't get it? You sound like a QQing baby. "if I can't watch TV my liddul brother shouldn't be allowed either mom! :("

wanker

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
strong arguement m8. But I guess we can't expect people playing BD to have much brains anyway.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

Heh, strong argument you have there!

Do you usually flame people who present you with a counter-argument? :kissit:

Brite

Banned
Dook said:

What counter argument? he replyed to my post with the intention of being anoying, there is no reason to what he said, i was stating there should be equal accross the servers and he turns it into a flame for his +1 post count, i was going to explain before but anyone with half a brain would figure out he is a wanker just by reading his posts of utter shite, then judging people on the charecter they play, i play a caster he probabaly plays a tank, he is implying the charecter i play require no skill .... figure

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't flaming, but I think that ur arguement that if Exc doesn't get /level 30 it should be taken away from pryd aswell is complete nonsense.

And for reference, an eldritch.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry... Bad choice of words...

I should have said:

"Do you usually flame people who present you with a conflicting opinion?"

Better? :kissit:

Oh, and I don't think Tare was flaming, he was just mirroring your original post. Albeit in a slightly aggressive way.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enough I´ll grant you that, I was being a tad aggresive. it comes with the location of the post I guess ;)

Sigurd

Banned
Once more, reason and logic battle fiercely for control of nothing much in particular.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Hib/Pryd should not get the /level 30, as there has recently been crawling with hibs in emain... and mid should not get it either, and not alb.

The realms are well blanced as i see it, and the reasong for hibs having the relics now, is becouse of a succesfull sneak relic raid.

ok, theres not as many hibs as mids/albs, but stil, there is no special need to /level 30.

Me personaly think the /level comand should be removed, as it has totaly ruined the game for first time gamers, and 50% of the ppl in bgs doesnt know how to play theyr class to well.

It has its good points, but as i said, it has ruined the game for new players.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
give Brite lvl30 on Hib/Excal so he stops playing on Prydwen \o/

imo
:D

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Like Kemor has stated before though, it doesn't depend on RvR alone. Its just that a big part of the Hibernian population goes out to RvR. When u look at it percentage wise (sp?) (faked numbers ahead) 80% of the lvl 50 population of Hibernia RvRs, but only 40% of the Albs and Mids do it. (note that these figures are fake as mentioned, but u get the idea ;))

Brite

Banned
Gizor said:
give Brite lvl30 on Hib/Excal so he stops playing on Prydwen \o/

imo
:D

ive tried a hell of a lot of other chars and im sticking with my BD, bad news for albs n hibs on pryd ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dook said:

Dook is back and angling for a fight, he must be on the mend :clap: :kissit: :clap:

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Like Kemor has stated before though, it doesn't depend on RvR alone. Its just that a big part of the Hibernian population goes out to RvR. When u look at it percentage wise (sp?) (faked numbers ahead) 80% of the lvl 50 population of Hibernia RvRs, but only 40% of the Albs and Mids do it. (note that these figures are fake as mentioned, but u get the idea ;))

Yeah that's about right (the idea not the numbers ;) ). Kemor said it wasn't for RvR alone but to get more people to play in Hib in general (my guess is for ToA and the MLs tho apparantly Hibs can finish them with a bunch of animists anyway....)

Falcon

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Hib/Pryd should not get the /level 30, as there has recently been crawling with hibs in emain... and mid should not get it either, and not alb.
Yeah, god forbid Hibs ever be allowed to last more than 30 seconds in their own frontier for once.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
What counter argument? he replyed to my post with the intention of being anoying, there is no reason to what he said, i was stating there should be equal accross the servers and he turns it into a flame for his +1 post count, i was going to explain before but anyone with half a brain would figure out he is a wanker just by reading his posts of utter shite, then judging people on the charecter they play, i play a caster he probabaly plays a tank, he is implying the charecter i play require no skill .... figure
Thats one long sentence :p
Incredible how you judge the skill of a player by what he says on the boards. Im impressed.

Anyway. GOAs reason for taking away\giving /30 is RvR performance. Also total server population matters like someone mentioned. Would be silly to get people to move from prydwen to exa.
I think they think /30 is needed of a realm is a few % below 30% of the total LW RP. Atm hib\exa has 30% of total AND LW RP, so that is pretty steady.
Hib\pry has 25% of total and 28% LWRP

And fyi, the reason GOA took away /30 from hib\pry in the first place was because we had about 3-4 mill more RP that week then usual. My theory for that is that we had a visit from a french guild group called Curse who had 3-4 LWRP that week. The week after, they went back to their own server and our RPs dropped to regular level. xD

Eroa

Banned
Brite said:
ive tried a hell of a lot of other chars and im sticking with my BD, bad news for albs n hibs on pryd ;)

Think its worse for the mids on prydwen tbh

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
I was going to post something fairly long and sensible. However, after reading through all this bollocks, I'll just say QQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom