How are you?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Huntingtons said:
been starting doing something i really always wanted to do but school, like cornokz (same assingment) is fucking me over (starting next week, btw which subject cornokz?)
Writing about the wars around 1864 at Dybbøl in history :) 3.g..

What are you gonna write about?

Another thing I didn't talk about was about the girl I fancy(and always have been a bit). Crazy teenage hormons makes me go from girl to girl pretty fast :p Me and my best m8's x decided to just quit it and not really talk about it.. Going to the french alpes this friday with another 300 pupils, including my x, and me and the new girl is planning the whole thing with a few others, so I am pretty stressed out atm :)

Edit: Me and her at a pub in London

It's me on the left and she's on the right, just to make that clear ;P

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
If you'd asked me 6 hours ago I'd have told you i was doing fucking badly. Spent 2 days in a row with almost crippling anxiety because I could tell there was something wrong between me and my GF and for the life of me I couldnt get her to tell me what it was so it just ate away at me. On top of that my college course is slowly going down the drain as a byproduct of A) My own incompetance/laziness and B) The college's inability to find a teacher for the important units or schedual the lessons properly.

But right now I feel good. I talked to my GF, sorted things out. Watched Good Will Hunting (great film) and decided to go in tomorrow and work my arse off and keep working my arse off til i pass my course with the grades to get into Uni.

score.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
CorNokZ said:
Writing about the wars around 1864 at Dybbøl in history :) 3.g..

What are you gonna write about?

Pest in Europe, focusing on denmark in biology and history (2. HF). got a shitty history teacher who is imcompetent that i could teach our class better than he does, unprepared. bit anxious (alot) but as long as i dont flunk it i can get out with a high average still.

she looks nice btw ;) good luck mate :D i know i will need it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
eksdee said:
it was a sarcastic comment. honestly, no offense intended. i also did mean whingers, same premise as whiners.

Ah, my bad. Should've taken it a bit light hearted :)

Just when life is what it is, you take comments like that from people who have it good(or better) a bit too serious :D

NikonL said:
Spent 2 days in a row with almost crippling anxiety because I could tell there was something wrong between me and my GF and for the life of me I couldnt get her to tell me what it was so it just ate away at me.

You know, i've told this to all my "dating" friends;

I'd give my left testicle for the fighting, 2 day anxiety, PMS problematic dish throwing instead of what i've had for over a year.

Hug your GF and remember what she brings ;)

eksdee

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Ah, my bad. Should've taken it a bit light hearted :)

Just when life is what it is, you take comments like that from people who have it good(or better) a bit too serious :D

yeah. i totally understand. 2 years ago i was in the same situation as you kinda - i dropped out of uni, lost my long-term gf and struggled to find a job. at the same time a close member of my family died and it was generally a shit time. since then things got steadily better.

everyone goes through shit times, the most important part of life to me is always striving to make the best of what you have and to make whatever is shit... better! things do improve in time if you want it enough.

now i sound like some sort of motivational speaker! far too late and cold to be this positive.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'm just a stress monkey right now In a boring place to be and all my mates graduated last year. I just want to graduate and leave. But I have my health and such like blah :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
eksdee said:
yeah. i totally (snip)like some sort of motivational speaker! far too late and cold to be this positive.

Yeah, heh, know exactly what you mean and things could be alot worse.

I take things day by day, enjoy life and smile all the time no matter what comes. Guess i'm in a positive denial :D

Nah, i love life and plan on rocking on 'till the day everyone else dies...since i'm immortal and all :D

Everz

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah, heh, know exactly what you mean and things could be alot worse.

I take things day by day, enjoy life and smile all the time no matter what comes. Guess i'm in a positive denial :D

Nah, i love life and plan on rocking on 'till the day everyone else dies...since i'm immortal and all :D
not till global warming hits and the ice melts..dhoom

yus still on maths cwk fucking takes the piss, evaluations were missing points.. redoing them heh

Ezteq

Queen of OT
to all of you,

for those who's lives are going badly and who are sad, worried, scared or any of the seven dwarves of doom i really really mean this hang in there babies! honestly life is all ups and downs i mean six/seven years ago [insert sad tale of illness, lonleyness and desperation here] i honestly believed that my life was the worst thing ever.

im glad to say i was wrong.

when you think it cant get any worse it probably will, then it'll get a bit worse still but at some point things will get better, when it does omg it is so worth it because you look back and you really really appreciate what you have.

for those of you whos lives are going well, cherish it make sure you appreciate how damn good you have it and dont let little things bum you out, make the most of it.

and neatha... i got two words for you

long johns!!

life savers :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I'm quite well, I just fucked up my portugese exams, but no matter, new try next year and my other 7-8 exams are very fine =)

I'm enjoying my uni, enjoying life, plenty of nice people to meet.

Well I'm rather bored atm, but that's just now =))

Chronictank

FH is my second home
have a throat infection or something (self diagnosed), tierd of working 12 hrs a day, and have no real social life left as i sleep the rest of the time /end whine (figured i would add my part too :D)

Other than that its all good, got no real complaints tbh i just tell myself only 1 year 20 days and 8 hrs till freedom ^^

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i'm ok i guess.
so i feel a lonely and jealous that most of my friends are coupled off, have struggled to adjust to non-student life, don't remotely like my job any more (even if i'm great at it, it's shit.), still live at home and cannot abide being bitched at by my mother, and am so depressed i don't even want to tidy my room or open my curtains. oh and the whole 'get to japan to teach english' thing has fallen right through and i need wait to september to apply again.

things might look up soon, i've applied to 3 jobs today, have just started proper japanese lessons with a tutor and might be moving in with some friends as their shared house is being sold by their landlord.

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
My life is going pretty well at the moment, playing a lot of hockey, got a bit of Uni work on my plate at the moment... all my formal reports seem to come through at the same time which is a pain. Im going out twice a week getting far too drunk and paying for it the next day (like now). I have to pull my finger out and get some proper work done really, keep leaving things to the last minute which is a major prob when everything requires loads of research and references. Getting on really well with my friends, have slight money issues but who doesnt, not currently in a relationship but im quite happy the way things are, dont really want to get bogged down with girl friend, boy friend stuff when i can just have a bit of fun and be care free.

All in all things are looking rosey :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
i guess its ok. im almost broke tho and i still havent gotten my "study loan" for this period granted. if i dont get it i will be in a shit situation tho. but atm i cant complain that much. im extremly bored tho! still being injured and not being able to play hockey anymore this season sucks so much. its boring not being able to walk without it being a huge effort so i stay at home watching series/movies. not very fun after a while. i long for the day my knee is 100% healed (but then the season will be over! :( ). ah well!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
top draw atm, got the house i wanted in my home village, moving in in two weeks time, wife got a job near to it, went for an interview this morning, got good vibes, finding out i have got the job will just top it off :D

only thing is no internet for a bit, until BT sort it out (even then the most i can get is 512k) the day i move just happens to be the day final fantasy 12 comes out so its not that bad.

couldnt get much better atm

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
top draw atm, got the house i wanted in my home village, moving in in two weeks time, wife got a job near to it, went for an interview this morning, got good vibes, finding out i have got the job will just top it off :D

only thing is no internet for a bit, until BT sort it out (even then the most i can get is 512k) the day i move just happens to be the day final fantasy 12 comes out so its not that bad.

couldnt get much better atm

You could be a millionaire!

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Started a new job a couple of months ago and I enjoy it more than pretty much anything ive ever done. Basically im getting paid todo what I would do if I had heaps of time on my hands anyway and im throwing myself into it with determination and effort that borders on the fanatical.

Downside is im living in rented accomodation in Oxford so I miss my cats, family and friends from London, and ive completely given up on attempting to find a woman that shares enough in common to form a meaningfull long term relationship with.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Im quite at ease for the moment.. Looking forward for alot of things in my life.

How are you GAMAH?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hmm next week is looking up.

mate just offered me a free ticket for an executive box to go watch the cup match on tuesday.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Allrighty then...*deeeeeep breath*

About a year ago i got fired because of "financial issues" which i alter found out to be a personal grudge against me from our legal guy who i beat for a 100e poker game, haven't found new job since, still looking, but all gaming comp's seem to be under a project and not hiring. Last place i tried to get into said i got all that was required and some and was a perfect candidate, but they "decided to go with this other guy", and wished me a merry christmas. My rent is due for over three months 'cause i couldn't get social help for four months due to my "big" end salary, which was a pisstake and screwed me over big time and now i'm fighting to get rent paid and get food in my fridge. I'm living at a 1.5e/day(about) income at the moment and i'm diabetic. That goes so well, 'cause i'm basicly "under nurished" and my stats don't look too good. Last GF i had was over a year ago, since then i met four girls, two of which "weren't ready for a commitment" and two were allready with a guy, one even married. Longest "relationship" i had was one weekend last year. This was pre-summer of 2006. All my family and friends are moving on with their life, cousin getting a child, most of family going on vacations to the US and vietnam, planning to buy more stuff to their bought houses while i try to scrape on, by myself in a rented flat i might loose faster then sooner. I got around 7.5k of debt that i have no way of paying, but get reminded of daily by the lovely mail. Which by the way brought nothing on my 27th birthday, but i did recieve 40e and one happy bday from my family. I'm alone, have been for a loooong time, miss being missed and don't know what the hell i should do while i keep on collecting more debt from my friends and family to even get some bread. I have nothing going on, no future, no hopes and no way of knowing where my next food comes from. I haven't had a positive thing happen to me in over 9 months.

So in a nutshell....I'm cool 'cause i got my friends and i have fun living :D

just read your post.. Maybe you should try getting a job temporarily in a supermarket or even mcdonalds while you look for a better job? At least its enough to start paying a little bit of the debt off and at least get you your food. Hope it gets better for you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
just read your post.. Maybe you should try getting a job temporarily in a supermarket or even mcdonalds while you look for a better job? At least its enough to start paying a little bit of the debt off and at least get you your food. Hope it gets better for you.

I can handle the debt when i do get a job, we got this nifty debt thing in finland where a company pays ALL your debts and you pay that single bill. Very handy.

It's amazing how often i hear the "Get some job herenorthere", like i'm not trying :D But the sad fact is, McD and Supermarket places like to hire students etc, not a longhaired 27 year old. It's not like i sit on my a** all day.

Jobs are few and far apart, but i'll get one eventually. I'm not above any job given.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I can handle the debt when i do get a job, we got this nifty debt thing in finland where a company pays ALL your debts and you pay that single bill. Very handy.

It's amazing how often i hear the "Get some job herenorthere", like i'm not trying :D But the sad fact is, McD and Supermarket places like to hire students etc, not a longhaired 27 year old. It's not like i sit on my a** all day.

Jobs are few and far apart, but i'll get one eventually. I'm not above any job given.

take the first step in the job life, get a haircut!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
take the first step in the job life, get a haircut!

Err...no?

It's not the long hair, plenty of peeps got 'em in the job world.

There's just no jobs around, atleast in the official channels, and i doubt anyone goes door to door these days asking for a job :p

By the by, my first step in the job world was working in a ungrateful gaming industry for 6 years to get fired for no reason :D

Mey

Part of the furniture
I've took steps to increase my feeling's, i started forcing myself to lectures and started enjoying them again, i went to work feeling postive and tried to complete my job to the best of my ability rather than just doing a half-arsed job. I started "talking" to people rather than being the stand off kind.

Went to lecture today and sat with one of the girls on my course, we seemed too get on really well considering all i used to do was take the piss (admitely i do this to everyone) Talked about all sorts of things (which is odd for me as new people seem to just sit there blanked faced at me).

Emailed my tutor and booked a meeting with him so that i can discuss the course and some of my worries about it. Currently doing my statistics work for the workshop later today (which i wouldn't normally do).

I've started to eat well, had mashed potatoes, pork chops, veg, and gravy yesterday.

So all in all i think yes i am starting to feel good, and all in all it's probably because i unloaded (ish) on this thread..

For once Gamah you have done me a favour, cheers!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Mortgage just got full approval!! :clap:

/me dances around

Hopefully can be moved in by mid march!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mortgage just got full approval!! :clap:

/me dances around

Hopefully can be moved in by mid march!

w00t grats missus, very happy for you, keep dancing itll keep you warm till you move /hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom