how are you spending new years eve?

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Subedai said:
OK !!! I HAVE A DILEMMA!!

i have a choice of perhaps 3 parties.. 3 very diffrent

1: 4-5 old mates and we go down to the reservior and drink sum bears, catch up on old times etc-these are my best mates really.

2: Go to a large party with lots of girls and a load of my mates, these arent my best mates though but wuld prolly be gd fun.

3: Go up to london and go to this new years party that 1 of my friends is having, she is reallly really attractive and there is a potential gf in her best mate, we get on really well and rarely see each other so itld be summin real nice.

I have not made any commitments, though i kinda strongly hinted to my best mate that ild do Number1, but personally ild really like 2 do Number3, but number3 is not deffo yet.

what shuld i do!?

No 2

No1 is nice, but lets face it...there all guys

No2 You have a high chance of getting laid, everyones a winner.

No3 Unless shes gonna work your balls in a magical way don't bother, you might get down there and she has a BF she "forgot" to tell you about, then suddenly that all male scenario in no1 doesn't sound too bad.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:

1: 4-5 old mates and we go down to the reservior and drink sum bears, catch up on old times etc-these are my best mates really.

IMO, Friends are very important, catching up on old times rox :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
was supposed to be going up london etc with my gf, but the weathers gonna be shitty :S

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna have dinner at my place with some friends, then later haveing a big party an get fuckt on drugs an beer :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
[NO]Subedai said:

2: Go to a large party with lots of girls and a load of my mates, these arent my best mates though but wuld prolly be gd fun.

3: Go up to london and go to this new years party that 1 of my friends is having, she is reallly really attractive and there is a potential gf in her best mate, we get on really well and rarely see each other so itld be summin real nice.

I have not made any commitments, though i kinda strongly hinted to my best mate that ild do Number1, but personally ild really like 2 do Number3, but number3 is not deffo yet.

what shuld i do!?

number 1 easy, can go on the pull any time, time with old friends is always worth more than anything.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
cooking a meal for me and the wife, few bottles of wine, probably watch jools holland

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I think we're going to have a chinese takeaway over here and watch all of the LoTR movies, as we intended to do over the christmas period but it turned out we were too busy.

Marc

FH is my second home
Raven said:
number 1 easy, can go on the pull any time, time with old friends is always worth more than anything.

Too right!!!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
was supposed to be going up london etc with my gf, but the weathers gonna be shitty :S

and you don't have a GF ofc
<3 pinp

draxa :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Some friends invited themselves to my place as usual, so i'll be busy trying to be a good host. :drink:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
cooking a meal for me and the wife, few bottles of wine, probably watch jools holland

Saw Jools live in Leicester recently. He was fucking awesome.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i got back from portugal half an hour ago and ive already been invited to a party wahey :)

Gamah

Banned
Right night is sorted and its shit!

Going into town and seeing where we can blag into, when that fails we are going home and drinking a lot and smoking even more green.

My new year predictions? Hazey Mannnnnnn

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Urgluf said:
IMO, Friends are very important, catching up on old times rox :)

Was thinking the same tbh

I'll be spending new years either at a house party or out on the lash. Either way its all good :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Going to a massive house party in Stowe grounds, far far away from any police :fluffle:

New years is all about big parties, xmas is the time for quiet drinks and family :touch:

Laddey

FH is my second home
Nothing now, went out last night spent all my money and it was shit. I'm never drinking again!

Why do we drink if we feel like this in the morning? Self inflicted :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Going to a fancy dress house party where a friends band shall be playing songs in the cellar :D

It being a house party and all, part of my fancy dress atire is an object orientated representation of the modern everyday house.

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Going to a cocktail party! getting all dressed up, nice formal occassion with all my old college friends..... and im gunna get lashed :D

Should be really good fun... looking forward to it for a while only prob is we're starting around 6pm .... ill be passed out before the new years!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Laddey said:
Nothing now, went out last night spent all my money and it was shit. I'm never drinking again!

Why do we drink if we feel like this in the morning? Self inflicted :(

dude if you started at 12 like everyone else you wouldnt have this problem.

maybe i will die 20 yrs earlier but at least i can drink what ever you throw at me :p

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
tris- said:

maybe i will die 20 yrs earlier but at least i can drink what ever you throw at me :p
Even piss?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:

Ok, ok, Tell ya what, next time I see you, i'll literally throw a bottle of budweiser AT you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom