how are you spending new years eve?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Do you have a traditional way to spend new years or do you do something different each year? either way because im nosey... what are you up to?

me and b2 have a little tradition every new year we make up loads of little party foods (you know the kind, mini spring rolls, vol au vonts, chips and dip, fried chicken etc etc) line it all up then watch a movie or two and play board games all evening usually accompanied by a bottle of the finest "sparkling wine" and then new years day we go off for a nice walk somewhere and say how we really shouldnt have drunk last night because were getting too old for this shit lol

might sound a bit dull to you but its the best way i love to spend the evening..

so whats your plans?

Mey

Part of the furniture
either get rat arsed and end up shacking up with some random bird as is traditional on new years eve (12 o'clock snog and so on) or go home to see the parents.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Meeting some friends of mine, we´re going to cook the "Dinner for One" dinner, drink some stuff, play some games, then crawl back home.
New Years eve is pretty similar to Ez... minus the walk. :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
mine seems to change every year. been in cyprus 3 times so far. last year was a big get together and off to party it up at the biggest club in europe*. this year its a pretty tame house party.

*might of changed now

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Getting rat arsed and avoiding the family like the plague.

Spending new years with your family is shit, end of.

I need to watch my Ps and Qs with my grandparents and i'm not allowed to swear around them so they can bloody well fuck off, i'm gonna go get plastered and let off some colourful language.

Family new years suck, new years getting wankered with friends however, is fantastic.

Himse

FH is my second home
Go round the gf's for a little bit, then out and about everywhere =]

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I like steps, it's my new thing,...so...steps it is!

Step 1: Get drunk.
Step 2: Hit on girl.
Step 3: Drink more to make other girls look as good as the girl who rejected me.
Step 4: Hit on "Not anymore so ugly" girl.
Step 5: F*ck the "Not anymore so ugly, but turning a bit back" girl at midnight when the wankathon ends!(wooooooooooot!!!)
Step 6: Pass out.
Step 7: Kick the "Where the f*ck did i find that!" girl out ebfore my friends see her.
Step 8: Post about it here.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I like Tohtori his steps, so I'll copy him.

step 1: go to a girlfriends house and have dinner with friends
step 2: go to the city
step 3: drink :/
step 4: drink
step 5: try not to hit on some random girls
step 6: attempt failed.
step 7: who knows what

Laddey

FH is my second home
Recently discovered 'Town' (although its a city) nightclubbing, boozing and so on and so forth.

It's one big security firm in preston and my old fella' knows a couple of people so got easy entry into a couple of places! come on!!! roll on new years eve!

I'm in the mood right now...But then i'm working tomorrow.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Laddey said:
Recently discovered 'Town' (although its a city) nightclubbing, boozing and so on and so forth.

rofl :worthy:

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Drinking with friends.

Unless i get offered a threeway by 2 swimsuit models for the evening.

But that doesnt happen too often :(

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
I like Tohtori his steps, so I'll copy him.

step 1: go to a girlfriends house and have dinner with friends
step 2: go to the city
step 3: drink :/
step 4: drink
step 5: try not to hit on some random girls
step 6: attempt failed.
step 7: who knows what

Im going to woop your ass if I see you drinking! :twak:

Step 1: Going to friends house to eat
Step 2: Some poker
Step 3: Get totally wasted on beer/champagne/wine and so
Step 4: Go to town and meet up with ppl I havn't seen in a long time
Step 5: we'll see what happends

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
Im going to woop your ass if I see you drinking! :twak:

Step 4: Go to town and meet up with ppl I havn't seen in a long time

I've seen your picture. You're so doomed. I'll be in the Minckelersstraat at Diane (poolbar :D)

:p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
going to Brixton Academy NYE leaving there early then heading to Leeds for Sundissenial for NYD cant wait :)

pip

Banned
Getting drunk playing, Dark Age of Camelot... ofc, shouting at comp trying not to add so i can be loved:( Then some poor gramer to pee of Gamah on fh:p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hopefully go out for a meal at some nice restaurant with the family & later go out drinking.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Going out with friends and my megamate Mr.Jack Daniel!

Wherever that may lead me!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
I've seen your picture. You're so doomed. I'll be in the Minckelersstraat at Diane (poolbar :D)

:p

Hmm facbar van REGA. Is wel lekker goedkoop daar. (1 euro 50 voor nen duvel :worthy:) Kzal u ooit wel is onder tafel drinken ! :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
for once im not gonna go out and arseholed and spend £400 on champers!

im gonna stay in with teh g/f and some megaspeshal meights and get arseholed and givf 2006 the bird as its been the shittiest of shitty years, wiht me congratulating myself on being the only member of my family not to have been in hospital this year!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
Hmm facbar van REGA. Is wel lekker goedkoop daar. (1 euro 50 voor nen duvel :worthy:) Kzal u ooit wel is onder tafel drinken ! :)
Inderdaad, en ook inderdaad op 't laatste.

Indeed, and also indeed at the last part! (muaha, stupid english :()

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:
wiht me congratulating myself on being the only member of my family not to have been in hospital this year!

I will have the same new years! But atleast it can't get any worse (or so I keep telling myself)

so :cheers: ging and hope 2007 gets better and hospital free for all.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Put on a suit.. which i haven't done since my grandads funeral. (If i can fit in it anymore)
Meet up with friends, take train to more friends. Eat their food, drink their champagne, have fun and get drunk for once.
Go out at midnight to watch teh fireworks.
Beat of the women with a stick.
go back in, drink some more, put on a show and pass out naked on their livingroom floor.

- English -

Resident Freddy
just going around town (blackburn :(), or maybe to preston were i can tell some bouncers laddley is 17 and underaged :<

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
GF and family, i don't find New Year particularly interesting, i prefer Christmas. So its booze and a curry at my house most likely.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
OK !!! I HAVE A DILEMMA!!

i have a choice of perhaps 3 parties.. 3 very diffrent

1: 4-5 old mates and we go down to the reservior and drink sum bears, catch up on old times etc-these are my best mates really.

2: Go to a large party with lots of girls and a load of my mates, these arent my best mates though but wuld prolly be gd fun.

3: Go up to london and go to this new years party that 1 of my friends is having, she is reallly really attractive and there is a potential gf in her best mate, we get on really well and rarely see each other so itld be summin real nice.

I have not made any commitments, though i kinda strongly hinted to my best mate that ild do Number1, but personally ild really like 2 do Number3, but number3 is not deffo yet.

what shuld i do!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom