How are things on cluster?

Metalshade

Fledgling Freddie
I mean is there ppl playing anymore and if they are how is the MLs and RvR and hunts going?

I kinda miss it, so if you could plz tell me how it is in mids I would like to take my savage out now and then.

And ofc I miss some ppl i used to play with, hi to you too:touch:

Metal...

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Me and my group went ml0 to ml8 in a couple of weeks of casual play ... been waiting for an ml9 raid now but ones coming.

Midgard is really well organized when it comes to raids there are regular FFA raids for the very hard arti's and there are a couple of very capable, reasonable and friendly ML leaders.

RvR has been pretty busy. It's been mostly centered around area's all 3 realms could port to ... the (in)famous iRvR ... but when people put their mind to it they can still have fun in other zones.

Other people will say that the classic server has killed the cluster ... I say that the cluster is alive and kicking :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
pirkel sucks irl and rvr seems busy :)

You're only saying that cause I ld'd out of our RvR group 5 times tonight :(

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Other people will say that the classic server has killed the cluster ... I say that the cluster is alive and kicking :)

Im just saying the mom classic server go tout albs are owning in RvR. Apperently to many mids and hibs left to play classic.
we get outnumbered mostly 2/1.

Metalshade

Fledgling Freddie
Can I get in to your black list Vavires?:cheers:

wellllll, seems like there are atleast some ppl still playing, is Ireland and Bradlex still around?

:bazbeer:

seems like i will give it a shot now and then, albs rule? even we got OPed WLs :touch:

Metal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom