How about ML10 raid

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
OK i just wanna cheak how ppl feel about this?
im thinking (oh no !!!!!!!!! omg this noob gonna do another raid ... ye i know i suck big time at leading raid but still i didnt see any ml10 raid exept Chonicz :twak: usual farm but i dont wanna be part of it as i got my reasons to do so ...)

so to say the long story short is there any interest in this?

i was thinking about next week something like friday or saturday

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
im up for a ml10 raid with my bm but at first i need a ml9 one.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
friday is good for me saturday afraid i'm on the lash

.....inc with warden

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
We've done a few ml10 farms with Naffets mate... but I dunno, it seems to have come to an end for as long as Chronicz is there.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Would love to join but only me ranger can get in there and i would love that plague bringer piercer :D

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
We've done a few ml10 farms with Naffets mate... but I dunno, it seems to have come to an end for as long as Chronicz is there.

I'll try run it tonight, I just can't stand that guy :)

Flumpy

Banned
Naffets said:
I'll try run it tonight, I just can't stand that guy :)
I Don’t have a problem with him at lest he does not pre claim the most expensive times on the raid and actually leads it. Last one you did you even find the portal or lead it your self?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
1- Nothing was preclaimed that raid
2- It was a private raid that he happened to be invited to
3- He has a massive ego and starting spamming abusive shit
4- He preaches his 'superior' way of doing things even when he doesnt seem to have a clue. For example.. Trying to use the poison on draco.. clearly that does not work but it doesnt stop him from ordering people to do it.

Flumpy

Banned
Ballard said:
1- Nothing was preclaimed that raid
2- It was a private raid that he happened to be invited to
3- He has a massive ego and starting spamming abusive shit
4- He preaches his 'superior' way of doing things even when he doesnt seem to have a clue. For example.. Trying to use the poison on draco.. clearly that does not work but it doesnt stop him from ordering people to do it.
I Was on that raid and afaik I remember he said try the potion on Draco that makes everyone a noob? I've heard from people as well it works on Draco.

And Naffets said next I’m pre claiming all the piercer's When
1.) He did not lead the raid.
2.) He got a bard to find the portal and gave him a SoD I think.
3.) An animist led the raid for him.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
-Learn to interpret correctly, what i said it point 4 above was clearly insuinating the point that if you are going to order people round on a raid you are NOT leading you should have your facts straight.

-who started the raid? please tell me who pm'ed people and got everyone together? or did it just magically transpire that everyone appear there at once and was it a magical coincidence they all decided to do ml10 aswell?

- Who lead the raid every other night in the week?

- And no he did not say he was preclaiming all the piercers.. he said 'if i run another i will preclaim A piercer as i have been running it all week and got nothing'

- he organised a search effort ever night and the person who found it got a SOD each night yes... the points in your post are self contradiciting if he is doing this who else is leading it??

- Those were his rules, you can join or not join...

tierk

Part of the furniture
lol nice one guys managed to turn a raid post into a whine :D

Flumpy

Banned
Ballard said:
-Learn to interpret correctly, what i said it point 4 above was clearly insuinating the point that if you are going to order people round on a raid you are NOT leading you should have your facts straight.

-who started the raid? please tell me who pm'ed people and got everyone together? or did it just magically transpire that everyone appear there at once and was it a magical coincidence they all decided to do ml10 aswell?

- Who lead the raid every other night in the week?

- And no he did not say he was preclaiming all the piercers.. he said 'if i run another i will preclaim A piercer as i have been running it all week and got nothing'

- he organised a search effort ever night and the person who found it got a SOD each night yes... the points in your post are self contradiciting if he is doing this who else is leading it??

- Those were his rules, you can join or not join...
Re read my first post please.

Kthxbye.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Flumpy said:

Kthxbye.
1)if he does a couple of raids and gets nothing, then preclaiming something on a private raid because of that frustrating situation ---> i call that normal

2)u aint happy with that? dont join or comment as it aint a ffa

3) chronicz doesnt preclaim idd but aint the birghtest and polite of all either
there is a reason why he's banned here (and mods can't ban for fun)

4) lets stop the whine about it and let spetznas do his raid, if he needs help and i'm online i'll help

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Flumpy said:

Kthxbye.

To clear something up what is your character name ingame?

The reason I ask is because certain things arent adding up:
- You say you were on the raid
- You post a bard template to FH about a week ago containing ml10 leggings
- I know chronicz has ml10 bard leggings
- I know all the other bards apart form chronicz who were on that ml10 raid
- No-one else complained about the rules except chronicz
- Chronicz is known for using many FH accounts i.e. chronicz, old.chronicz, house3276 etc..
- You account was created 2 days after chronicz last known alias house3276 was banned...
EDIT: You also said you know gimmly in real life , who many people suspect is chronicz...

Now I am starting to think you are CHRONICZ... lol

So please clear this up and tell me your name ingame.. man this is gonna be so fuckin weird if it turns out you are supporting yourself by creating fake aliases :p

Flumpy

Banned
Ballard said:

- Chronicz is known for using many FH accounts i.e. chronicz, old.chronicz, house3276 etc..
- You account was created 2 days after chronicz last known alias house3276 was banned...
EDIT: You also said you know gimmly in real life , who many people suspect is chronicz...

So please clear this up and tell me your name ingame.. man this is gonna be so fuckin weird if it turns out you are supporting yourself by creating fake aliases :p
Flumpy RR5L2 Healer Midgard/Prydwen. And I haven't even rolled a bard yet I’m playing a friends ench atm on excal to see if I like it or not so I didn't even play bard on the ML10 raid. And I have only been playing here a few months I only made an fh account to get in the DR on prydwen for your info. Anything else?

Oh and I don’t know Gimmly ingame as I said I have done lots of business with him irl if that’s any of your business?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
:p was meant as a joke to start with but now its turning into some area 51 size conspiracy theory of mine :)

what was the name of this mysterious chanter or will he be forever be an enigma like the man on the grassy knoll!

Flumpy

Banned
Ballard said:
:p was meant as a joke to start with but now its turning into some area 51 size conspiracy theory of mine :)

what was the name of this mysterious chanter or will he be forever be an enigma like the man on the grassy knoll!
Im not going to tell you the ench's name as its not my char :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Flumpy said:
Oh and I don’t know Gimmly ingame as I said I have done lots of business with him irl if that’s any of your business?

Now this bit worried me You do know that Gimmly was banned by Goa for SELLING cheats on Ebay hope this doing a lot of Buisness with him has nothing to do with what he was selling ?

I'm not insinuating you a cheater by the way just that whatever buisness you done was not of kind of buisness he was selling.

Soulja

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Lot of whine about chronicz and i aslo dispice him because he was very rude to me and after some time i learned hes aslo Glimmy the Dorf who aslo ebaying cheats for DAOC (with proof) hes banned from FH for this and his account (Glimmy) was deleted by GOA so he created new account and plays hib bard named Chronicz (i wish he would be banned from here as well as i cant stand cheaters especially in online games)

Ballard said:

intersting point there but the anwer to this is most amazing shit i ever saw
didnt played a bard but already made tamplate for it with ML10 leggings (a healer from mid ye who playes chanter?interesting!!!)

Flumpy said:
Flumpy RR5L2 Healer Midgard/Prydwen. And I haven't even rolled a bard yet I’m playing a friends ench atm on excal to see if I like it or not so I didn't even play bard on the ML10 raid. And I have only been playing here a few months I only made an fh account to get in the DR on prydwen for your info. Anything else?

this dont look right to me....

ps. ok raid inc next week and its Free for all ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom