how 2 use rightnow

L

look

have a sweet screnie of a lag jumping alb but where the hell do i send it :D can't have monkey's like thoose running around mmmkay

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by look
have a sweet screnie of a lag jumping alb but where the hell do i send it :D can't have monkey's like thoose running around mmmkay

You enter right now, fil a questions to one of the sub sections ... fx. cheating or something, it takes a little to get use to. The you write you little report with time and date and then you attach the cute litte picture of the cheater and press send.

Then you wait for about 7 days without hearing anything, where after you would get a letter saying something like:

"since we havent heard more from you we believe the problem is solved"

And then you go and write them a really really long and nasty latter about the same thing once again ... and then there is a chance that the issue is going to get fixed.

R

rionnen

lol soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true

L

living

And what if it keeps saying password invalid when u try to ask a question, yet the password works just fine when i play or login the first time.

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by living
And what if it keeps saying password invalid when u try to ask a question, yet the password works just fine when i play or login the first time.

THEN YOUR A SPYING HACKKER FROM OUTER SPACE ... or just have a problem that you should mail to subscription@goa.com ... which will take about 8 mails over 3 weeks to get a reply from.

O

old.Jeriraa

Re: Re: how 2 use rightnow

Originally posted by old.Gromnir
Then you wait for about 7 days without hearing anything, where after you would get a letter saying something like:

"since we havent heard more from you we believe the problem is solved"

Incase of cheating reports you wont get any answer. The only case they answer to you on these matters is to ask you for more info.

O

ormorof

i got a reply within 12 hours actually, was kinda suprised :p

i had same problem with actually trying to figure out how to send them a question

ok here we go:

go into the FAQ and click on any subject, it doesnt really matter

then at the toolbar thingy at the top click ask a question (this is what i spent ages looking for as the instructions arent too clear :p )

then select your category and sub category, give it a subject, present your problem, attach any screenshots you have and submit :)

Users who are viewing this thread