Housing

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to check for vacant lots...other than to run around housing?

I know the US have a map you can look at - have we anything similar? I have looked at the GoA site, but nothing leaps out at me ;)

lunar

Fledgling Freddie
i got a lvl1 house for sale lot 1143 or a lvl2 house at lot 818 if ya interested

Pm me in game

Ging

Part of the furniture
lunar said:
i got a lvl1 house for sale lot 1143 or a lvl2 house at lot 818 if ya interested

Pm me in game

lunar your friendly ingame estate agent!!!!!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
lunar said:

Pm me in game

<SHAMELESS PLUG>

House 818? Isn't that, like, right next door to house 817 where I hear there are simply oodles of ML9 drops at low, low prices?

If I was looking for a house, I'd buy that one. Who wouldn't want to live right next door to such an Aladdin's Cave of ML9 delights?

</SHAMELESS PLUG>

lunar

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
lunar your friendly ingame estate agent!!!!!
haha ging got one with a pool for u only asking for 2% commission :p LOL

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
<SHAMELESS PLUG>

House 818? Isn't that, like, right next door to house 817 where I hear there are simply oodles of ML9 drops at low, low prices?

If I was looking for a house, I'd buy that one. Who wouldn't want to live right next door to such an Aladdin's Cave of ML9 delights?

</SHAMELESS PLUG>

Someone wanting to sell ml9 drops for insane prices?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Golena said:
Someone wanting to sell ml9 drops for insane prices?

Now...you'll see I'm not rushing to buy house 818...there is a REASON for this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom