housing questions

P

Prat

how do tools merchants etc effect your houses rent do they cost more to have around?

P

Prat

bloody hell that was fast and thanks for the answer :)

K

kathal_tdd

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
No it's a one time cost.
Not if ppl pick it up. j/k :D
Just be careful with the rights. HF with your house.

S

'Shy

I have a question too!

Does a guild house have to have a bindstone in order to port there with the ticket from Goth, or can you still port without one?

K

kathal_tdd

Afaik you dont need a bind stone when you buy a ticket/neckie. Only when you release after death.

B

Breni

Originally posted by 'Shy
I have a question too!

Does a guild house have to have a bindstone in order to port there with the ticket from Goth, or can you still port without one?

Nope, you just need to buy tge right ticket/neckie!

Also, the command for using your house bindstone is /release house - lots of people have been forgetting that in my guild :p

S

'Shy

Hmm oks, let me get this straight.

The guild house doesn't need a bindstone to port to it? That's good, saves a plat there!

I can have a bindstone in my personal house and bind there. So if I just /release, I go to wherever I bind normally, eg Diogel? But if I /release house I go to my house bindstone? Effectively meaning I can bind in two places and then choose where to release to?

J

jetsetminer

Originally posted by 'Shy
Hmm oks, let me get this straight.

The guild house doesn't need a bindstone to port to it? That's good, saves a plat there!

I can have a bindstone in my personal house and bind there. So if I just /release, I go to wherever I bind normally, eg Diogel? But if I /release house I go to my house bindstone? Effectively meaning I can bind in two places and then choose where to release to?

afaik - you are correct.

You still need to /bind in your house to select that house as the one to release to though.

K

Kurik BHM

when i put housing necky on... i dont get ported... and the neck dissapears... anyone got solution?

S

'Shy

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
when i put housing necky on... i dont get ported... and the neck dissapears... anyone got solution?

You have to be the owner of a house to port with necky to your house, or you have to have a guild house to port to the guild house.

Y

yra

i have a house...but none of my alts can port to it..how do i get around this?

T

the_hermit

I've got a question too!

Me and my other half have just bought a teeny house... Now - she did the buying while I did the paying (ie, I gave her my hard-earned cash!). She has set me on the Friends list as "Partner" but I can't use a portal necklace from Goth to home?

Is this a bug, is it me, or is it "working as intended"?

F

fanatical-ace

I believe only the owner can port to his house - for several ppl to be able to port to the same house it must be their guildhouse

In other words, everyone in a guild can port to the guildhouse with a Guild Hearth Scroll/Necklace, but only the one who bought the house can port to it if its not a guildhouse.

This might be different in the 1.64 patch but i dont know.

S

Sykes

Guild Housing

Hopefuly some of you kind people can help me.

Is there a way that once the ownership of a house has been handed over to a guild (using guild deed) that this could be changed back to being personaly owned by the GM?

K

kirennia

get a GM to buy a housing deed at the market and give it to a new owner out of guild. Then that owner drops it on the house (i think) and it becomes under single ownership again

Users who are viewing this thread