Housing Question

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tried searching, no joy and looked at Housing help, but answer I am looking for is not really answered.

If I buy a house, do all chars on my account get access to it? It shows you can allow permission for all of someones chars on their account, but do yours get the same benfit aswell?

Hope someone can help, want to know b4 taking the plunge on the property ladder :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Should also add that only the one who purchase the house will be able to port to it without buying a bindstone.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Alts on the same account as the house owner automatically have all permissions that can be given to another player. They can swap hookpoint items, move/add/remove furniture, pay rent, take money or items from the CM and so on. The only things they won't be able to do are place house vaults and a Consignment Merchant as these are tied to and only placeable by the character who owns the house or sell the house to another player. They also don't count as owning the house so they won't be able to port there unless they are bound in that house.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
If you delete the character who actually owns the house then you loose the ability to do anything that requires an owner, including accessing the vaults on the NPC bankers should the house get reposessed, moving vaults, turning the house into a guildhouse etc etc.

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:
...The only things they won't be able to do are place house vaults ...
Yes but they can pick the $@#%ing things up... :(

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Easy way to find the answer: log on an alt, see if he can remove stuff from vault :p

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Picking up the Vaults

Lol. So stoopid - but I do it all the time. Mythic thinking (or lack of it) there, I believe. Remedy : always carry a vault on your owner toon. Also WHY is there no facilty for sharing cash between chars? All it needs is a bank....

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Can also put it (vault) on CM - thats how I get it back ;)

And yes - a cash transfer facility would be nice!
Currently have to buy tons of furniture (marble thrones generally :)) which alts can re-sell for 100% value...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom