Housing question

F

fanatical-ace

Does anyone know how to set permissions to add/remove merchants and other hookpoint items? I cant seem to figure out how to do it in our guildhouse, there just doesnt seem to be any option for it.
It must be possible since ive heard people stating they have special access ranks for guildcrafters, for example, that can change the crafting tools in a house. Would love if someone could shed some light on this, since the manual doesnt say anything about it.

U

Urme the Legend

I have no clue either :( .. would love to set those permissions...

And even permission for the cons. merchant.. so some people can add items to him.

J

Javai

Setting permissions for CM comes in 1.64. Whilst the Mythic housing manual and knowledge base is great it does say we can do things that we can't yet because we don't have right patch (and the rightnow foundations info is laughable)

F

Flimgoblin

house owner (or rank 0 in a guild for a guild house) is the only person that can set CM stuff or use hookpoints till 1.64

it sucks, but it's the way it is.

Not sure if it was halfway through beta that only the character that bought the house was considered it's owner ;) but I remember that being the case too....

J

Javai

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
house owner (or rank 0 in a guild for a guild house) is the only person that can set CM stuff or use hookpoints till 1.64

it sucks, but it's the way it is.

Not sure if it was halfway through beta that only the character that bought the house was considered it's owner ;) but I remember that being the case too....

All chars on the account that bought the house can use the CM, not checked out hookpoints though but should be same

C

chretien

They can change hookpoints too, I tested it last night.

F

Flimgoblin

musta been beta then :)

(or one of the things fixed in 1.63 - you shoulda seen the number of bugs when it first hit live in the US - houses vanishing, rent disappearing etc. vaults swapping places/permissions, objects changing order in vaults/cms - 1.63 EU is still far from smooth-housing but it's a long shot from 1.63 first version on the US)

F

fanatical-ace

Thanks for the replies. So we have to wait for 1.64 then i guess.

Since its a guildhouse my other characters cant set merchants/hookpoints either so every time i wanna change something i guess i have to load up the gm character =.=

W

wuntvor

I got a question:

I'm trying to use the </housefriend guildlevel> command and I cant seem to get it to work.

eg

/housefriend guildlevel novus (novus being rank 9)

All i get is an invald command message. Any ideas?

O

old.Vae

/housefriend rank <rankname>

Don't know why GOA's manual is wrong but I think the above is what works.

O

old.Xanthian

How can I set permissions so that my alts can use the Heath portal tickets?

The char I bought it with can use but other on my account cant :(

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
How can I set permissions so that my alts can use the Heath portal tickets?

The char I bought it with can use but other on my account cant :(
If its on the same account all you need to do is head to your house with said alt and bind the alt inside your home

F

Flimgoblin

speaking of stuff not in till 1.64 - I think the vault swapping one is there - so make sure you give all your vaults the same positions - they might well change places.

L

liste

does the rule about owner being only one alloed to swap merchants apply, even if i set someone else as onwer as well?

W

Wibbler2

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
If its on the same account all you need to do is head to your house with said alt and bind the alt inside your home

Nope, that's only if you have a bindstone and you want to /release house (I think that's the command) ;)

The house portal scroll from the teleporters only works for the house owner atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom