Housing prices, share opinions please.

S

svartmetall

OK, I'm in no way a powergamer or anything, but I think 1P for a cottage is fine, and 20G a week rent (as long as it IS a real-world week) is fine too.
Lot price/availability worries me a bit, but we should be OK...

A

Aule Valar

can't see a problem with em, the huge mansions will be guild/weirdos only, and a lot of people will probably be happy with those and not get there own, makes if actually worth having if its hard to get, and the high prices should stop the place from getting flooded

N

-Nuked-

umm there will be 1 person who gets a mansion solo though .. wonder who will be the first :rolleyes:

B

bracken_woodman

I think the prices of the houses are fine - the problem is the price of the lots with the reverse auction system. With demand likely to be far greater than supply when foundations comes here, and with european players knowing well in advance the prices (unlike the americans who only found out on the day of release), lots will be snapped up way before they get close to 1P. I'm guessing, but I think most will go between 10-20P which if correct will exclude a lot of the more casual gamers from buying. I really hope I'm wrong, but I suspect it will be a fair few patches (which will mean several months) before all those who want a house initially will get one.

R

Rubric

Down on the south coast here its worse. over 100k for a one bed flat. How am i supposed to farm 33k a year to get a mortgage that size.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Rubric
Down on the south coast here its worse. over 100k for a one bed flat. How am i supposed to farm 33k a year to get a mortgage that size.

A year to get 33k? Omg d00d you suXX0r - I can pharm that in one night! stfu whining j00 n00b! Cottaging 4tehwin!

M

Mage

Our small guild has no prob with the price plan, in fact we think its cool. We accept that as a small guild we'll not get the good spots but TBH we're not fussed - we'll just slam a bind stone & portal next to it, in fact the more remote the better!

Only moan is this need to log every week.. got real worries about that as people can fall ill, or have long holidays.... unless a guild can share ownership.

F

Flimgoblin

you can pay up to 4 weeks in advance rent.

guild houses - any GM (rank 0) can pay rent in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom