Housing help...

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Help me! I can't stop adding to my house!!

Seriously, I'm addicted. Every 5 minutes I'm going back to my house to add another cheesy garden ornament. I'm down to 3.5P from 7P in under 2 hours and the thing is, the bloody place still looks shitty!! :<

Hmm... I wonder if the Hibernian Outhouse will look good...

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
fill it up with copies of your fancy weapons till it reaches object limit :eek6:

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
dont use the outhouse, mate..it looks shitty :)

Best way to get rid of that addiction is to fill your house with trophies...will look cool and it saves you a plat or two :) (besides....you spend a lot of time hunting down your mark instead of placing new vases around your garden)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Dook said:

Seriously, I'm addicted. Every 5 minutes I'm going back to my house to add another cheesy garden ornament. I'm down to 3.5P from 7P in under 2 hours and the thing is, the bloody place still looks shitty!! :<

Dook, perhaps its time to tell the truth. Every 5 minutes I'm dead in the frontier and find myself back at my house :p

Some house owners could really use the help of thoose Fab5 guys.

Raear

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:

Don't worry, you can sell it all back to the house store for a full refund, so it's not like you've lost the money :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom