Housing - Claimed Spots.

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Sichama
Quite right on the math aspect of your post but...

a) Its his house know and can sell it for as much as he wants, he sets his price and whoever doesn't like it too bad.
b) You can't steal a lot another person has, i understand that by claiming you considere it owned but it isn't, owner is the one that spended the money, so you can't steal something that isn't owned by someone else.
c) Maybe a guild has signed the 1p treaty as you call it but no sane guild would even try to force their members to do as they want unless they don't mind losing members.
d) It was understood by almost everyone from the start that although this "treaty" will benefit alot of people it will not be followed by everyone in the realm and in the end things will not be perfect but only better than the total chaos that would happen without it. So no sympathy to anyone whining about it ot calling people names for it.

Don't wanna follow the agreement, don't sign it... It's really that simple, so really surprises me how hard you have with understanding that part.

F

franya

Originally posted by Shrye
Don't wanna follow the agreement, don't sign it... It's really that simple, so really surprises me how hard you have with understanding that part.

I can't see any treaty... i see an aggreement. And i can't see that armament was in that agreement.
Originally posted by Tyka
Ok I did my best to solve this and it went as good as it can, i think.

14 guilds that was interested in an agreement was in the Cg and are listed below:

Vengeance
Celtic Fist
Terra Dominus
Blood of Numerour
The Unseen University
Llaw Arian
Dark Order
The Fallen Order
Draconis Alumni
Iron Pookha Wolves
Roman Soldiers
Brotherhood of Hibernia
Amicitate Renatus
Hearts of Fire
I can't see Clan Bearhawk there...

S

Shrye

Originally posted by franya
I can't see any treaty... i see an aggreement. And i can't see that armament was in that agreement.

I can't see Clan Bearhawk there...

Hey, tried checking 2nd page?

Originally posted by Lifform
Cool

Clan Bearhawk - Rossmore

... Astonishing how stupid some people can be!

O

oblivion_6

Can PDC also claim ushnagh in meath?

as our guild village ran out of space fast

F

franya

I think all the guilds have placed by now? How long do you think people look here? How long do people actually ask for allowance here? Time to unstick this thread...

A

armatage

... talk about being a major cnut --v

Ummm yes well what ever. Some children can give a good argument and some result into insults. BTW does your mother know u use language like this???

S

Shrye

Originally posted by armatage
Ummm yes well what ever. Some children can give a good argument and some result into insults. BTW does your mother know u use language like this???

CBH #87416 concentrates.... begins writing.... submits... Oh, darn, what a miserable attempt at a comeback! ... aww, the judges gives a 03-.

Better luck next season.

F

fianno

yay! slag an entire guild because one member slagged you

S

Shrye

Originally posted by fianno
yay! slag an entire guild because one member slagged you

Whole guild? There's still 9845276 CBH members who hasn't stood up and defended his ridiculous behaviour, despite it was an agreement the guild made!

But hey... Even a spoonfed baby would have gotten it by now - wonder how long it'll take before you get it tho... A couple of years perhaps, or a decade?

Ah well, I'm not getting paid for this, try get yer social helper to explain it for ya :p

F

fianno

But hey... Even a spoonfed baby would have gotten it by now - wonder how long it'll take before you get it tho... A couple of years perhaps, or a decade?

Ah well, I'm not getting paid for this, try get yer social helper to explain it for ya :p [/B]

such pent up anger

and how nice and mature of you to throw an insult at me too.

However will not be stooping to your level, where you need to insult people to get your point across, and slag you back.

Instead i will point out, its only a game, get out, get a life, and get some sense, cmon... you are fighting over a piece of real estate that doesnt exist.

F

fianno

Btw, what is wrong with a guild having many members?

Just because CBH have no restrictions to who they invite (allbeit must be polite and courteous to their realm mates etc.) doesnt make them any less a person than a small guild, or an RvR guild.

CBH invite everyone with the above conditions, and why not?

A

Athralmall

Still trying to work out your particular problem with CBH, he already explained he didn't read these boards until recently and didn't know about the agreement (ignoring the fact it's already been screwed several times by several guilds).

Which is, of course, ignoring the fact that in a guild the size of CBH it's more or less impossible to involve everyone in supposed decisions. Some people don't log on often, or don't read forums, or whatever - assuming the worst automatically is pathetic.

Fact is, as I see it it's worked pretty well so far and there are many happy guilds/people who've got the plots/villages they wanted, stomping your feet over something that, from what appears here, is nothing to do with you is really not worth it.

Last time I shall bother myself with reading this, I think.

A

Asq

Originally posted by oblivion_6
Can PDC also claim ushnagh in meath?

as our guild village ran out of space fast
Even more???

S

Sichama

Originally posted by franya
I think all the guilds have placed by now? How long do you think people look here? How long do people actually ask for allowance here? Time to unstick this thread...

Agree, it's over, this thread served it's purpose, time to die.

L

Legolias

Shrye you are a loser :)

Ty that's all I have to say.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Well bar the odd stupid player/guild plonking a house or so down where they are not welcome (and im not including CBH here), and the odd guild complaining about some pact they didnt know about (well if there comunication with the outside world is that bad...). I think this whole affair has been a sucess, saved a few plat all round and give us a much better designed layout than the random sprawl that would have otherwise developed.

God job to all those guilds that participated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom