housevault bug?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday i put a item in my housevault.. when i went to get it today it was gone.. anybody every tryet this?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
check which housevault number it is, i only have 1 house vault yet it still insists sometime i am looking at vault 2, and ofc empty, i have to log on my main, go to my house, pick up the vault and put it back down to look in vault 1.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
There is always the "does anyone else have access" thing.

Also, can try asking on Rightnow for a log of all house inventory transactions.

Darzil

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
There is always the "does anyone else have access" thing.

Also, can try asking on Rightnow for a log of all house inventory transactions.

Darzil

only 3 accounts got acces to the vault. 1 of them is closed so that makes it 2 :D me an my irl m8 who lives 10 meters from me so dont think its him..

Problem is im haveing the house with my friends so im not the "real" owner of the house so cant pick up the vaults an stuff an the account who can do that is closed because he stopt playing daoc.. have tryet rightknow ;) but we all know how fast that is so wantet to see if anybody could help me here...

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
As said above, GoA have logs of vault transactions. Rightnow it if you think something dodgy has happened.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
There is bug yes, same like inventory bug. For example if u have full inventory of some stuff and relog, last few items might not be visible. Note, they are there, just the icon is missing. To fix that u just need to put an item in those unvisible slots, and u gona have the icon back. Same with vaults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom