Houses and the Rent

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
This may have been asked before but is it true that if you have money on your CM when your rent reaches zero the CM pays the rent week on week until empty?

Can anyone confirm?

Has anyone done or is doing this?

Also if you cancel your account does your house stay if you still have money on your CM and it works as above?

Alot of questions :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
This may have been asked before but is it true that if you have money on your CM when your rent reaches zero the CM pays the rent week on week until empty?

Can anyone confirm?

Has anyone done or is doing this?

Also if you cancel your account does your house stay if you still have money on your CM and it works as above?

Alot of questions :)

yes if there is nothing in the house lockbox then money is taken from your CM merchant, when he runs out you loose the house lott.

I have resubscribed after a long period and my house was still there, the house is linked to a character - so if the character is there then its a good chance the house is too.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie

Can anyone confirm?

yes.

Guildie's house is close to mine.

He havent been online for almost 3 years.

House is still there.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Worked out that 10 plat should last about 9 years. Can close the accounts with no fear of losing the houses.

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
I removed the CM from mine and looks like it's still paying each week, you need to remove all the money in order to destroy your house.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Worked out that 10 plat should last about 9 years. Can close the accounts with no fear of losing the houses.

for a simplest house - yes. 20g/week = > 1040g/year..

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Sod paying rent, about time we had chance to buy our homes outright! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom