House

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Did anyone catch the last episode of this today?

Can't believe the hallucinations were actually hallucinations of what was going to happen to him if they gave him the drug

Hope they bring out a new season.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I think you mis-interpreted the episode.

None of it was a hallucination, it was all simply a dream. In much the same way we dream about the events of the day so we can organise them and make sense of them.

When he gets shot his dreams combine with the whole "life flashing before your eyes" thing and his brain goes into overdrive to make sense of not just his past day but his entire life up until this point. In this context it makes perfect sense that in the back of his mind he's registered these things but kept them there until now. He's just been shot and for all he knows is slowly dying, while possibly being vaguely aware of the outside world. All these factors contribute to his final conclusion on how to cure his leg that seemingly came from the woman who runs the hospital (can't remember her name just now). Luckily he wakes up at the right time to speak to the doctors just before they put him under for the op to save his life from the bullet wound.

Me, and my gf's parents all figured out near the start the whole episode was a Hallucination/Dream from when he got shot. GF didn't click on though! :D

Very good episode i must say though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom