House warming

Pro]v[etheus

Fledgling Freddie
Being that this will be my new home i guess it's time for a house warming party. Hopefully all the guys that used the BW Half-Life - TFC / CS / NS etc forum will migrate over to here as it would be a shame to lose the friendly Half-Life community.

Im not sure where i'll play TFC now, maybe Jolt, although it's not my first option. I wonder if and when FH will host game servers, i hope so, i'll be more than happy to volunteer my services as an admin (hint) as i did on BW/Game.net.

Here's to FH and a bright future. :cheers:

Toole

Fledgling Freddie
I'm with you, Prom :cheers:

Here's to a long and successful future to FH (without the corporate bastards)

:bazbeer:

Afx

Fledgling Freddie
Jolt does seem the place to be nowadays when it comes to tfc, With the demise of blueyonders servers theyre one of the few places that actually have full(ish) servers.

As for FH, Well if they do decide to host any servers then im sure since this is all going to be voluntary then itll only be on a small scale, Maybe a few servers for the more popular mods(rules out tfc i guess)
If they decide to carry on what they did with bw/game and host clan servers though then im sure they could be a great success and would give everyone a place to play whilst giving FH some revenue too, Whether thats part of their plans though who knows :)

Pro]v[etheus

Fledgling Freddie
It would be nice to think that FH will be like the old BW as that's where i first started playing on a regular TFC server and have been since.

BTW i don't recognise you guys from the BW/Game.net Half-Life - TFC / CS / NS etc forum, have you come over with differnet alias's ?

Afx

Fledgling Freddie
Never really frequented the old forums tbh, although i had been a member for fairly long while. I play tfc mainly and that was never really too well covered over there so i didnt hang around much.

Im sure FH has some potential to be a good community though and good lively forums arent easy to come by so figured id try and get in early on these ones :)

Pro]v[etheus

Fledgling Freddie
If you're about tonight we have a TFC game running on the Game.net TFC Preview Server from 9PM.

I.P. 213.221.178.81:27016

Would be nice to see a new face on there.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hello guys :)

Where the hell will I play CS now? Not that my steam has actually worked since the last update :/

Jis

Regular Freddie
Why hello there :)

All we need now is dollysheep and mr throd and we will be complete :)

Pro]v[etheus

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Hello guys :)

Where the hell will I play CS now? Not that my steam has actually worked since the last update :/
Hi Ch3t, not sure tbh, maybe Jolt ? Looks like we'll all be digging around to find a decent server soon as all the good ones have gone/are going. :(

Pro]v[etheus

Fledgling Freddie
Do you think he would mind ? I mean what if the furniture got destroyed ;)

Deady

Fledgling Freddie
We'd have to keep pippa on a leash to stop that, maybe bring the muzzle too.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nothing wrong with a bit of role reversal, I'm sure prommie needs a break from that leash. :p

Pro]v[etheus

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Debs, we have a game tonight, usual place and time, would be good to see you there if you can make it.

Pippa666

Fledgling Freddie
Cracking game tonight, yet again with a full server...Thanx to all those that joined :)

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
rraarrg, just to let you know I'm still about ;) Hope to catch up with you all when game.net servers are closed for good.

Pro]v[etheus

Fledgling Freddie
Awww you mean you're not going to join us again until the end of January 2004 ?

Pippa666

Fledgling Freddie
Will be nice to still see you on the server before they close Tranc, if not I'll let you know where we move to k

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom