House trick&tips

E

eneq

Well was thinking we should make a thread with tips and tricks about houses.
Good things you found that can help fellow Hibernian to get the most out of Housing.

Ex i know there is alot of peeps wanting tips how to place stuff so they get in line with other stuff. Like walls etc etc

If you have posted once and have some new ideas, plz just edit your post so we dont get 5-6 pages here.

And ofc plz check if they trick been posted before.

And Above All: No Flames

If you find a error plz /PM that persons and have him /edit it himself.

1. Buy all the merchants and have them in the Vault. When you need 1 just take it out of the vault and replace the NPC you have.

2. To replace a NPC just target it and type "G"

3. In a house you can have the forge upstairs and the merchant Downstairs 1 lvl. Then you just have to take 2-3 steps to sell/buy.
Works ofc with /lathe/table.

4. In the permission side have that all visitors/friends etc etc can see and add things in vault. But not b able to remove them. Then friends can come buy and drops things they borrowed/lending without you having be online.

If you find a error plz /PM that persons and have him /edit it himself.

A

Aloca

Im known as the House guru in Vigil...... :D
Ask and i know, but might not answer.

All menus is accessed with the Shift+Right click procedure.
If you do it outside on wall you get Garden menus.
If inside you get the interior menus.

To Pay rent you simply drop the money on the house from outside.

To get the cash a concealment merchant has after sold your items you press the widraw button,

To find a specific house you do /houseface #### and you automaticly face the house.

You can place Wpns and shields on wall also, you just put the thing in inventory then pick it up and drop it on wall.
You doesnt put up the actual item you make a copy, you can have up to 60 copies of 1 wpn on your walls,

the /lock command comes first in 1.64 so be carefull not to double click inside /outside house.

and be carefull with the stairs mostly you easy get stuck, if you would get stuck it is just to /quit or /stuck as you anyway will get ported outside, if you get the " you are moving bugg" just face a LD and you get ported outside.

S

spankya

What happens if u dont pay rent? Get any rent payment reminder or anything? Do u lose your house and all items?

P

PJS

Originally posted by spankya
What happens if u dont pay rent? Get any rent payment reminder or anything? Do u lose your house and all items?

House goes poof. Content of vault is 'supposed' to transfer to one of the bank merchants or something. Furniture disappears I think.

Not paying rent = not good.

R

rose

Cant u automate the payments? Bit like a standing order or summat :)

Z

zeelee

just put in 100plat now ....

then u dont have to pay for a long time =)

K

kathal_tdd

Just place 200P on your CM and you should be fine.

EDIT: Grrr!!!!

A

Aloca

You get a payment reminder.
Atleast i got it from Guild house when he still hadnt payed rent for it. tells you that you have less than 7days to pay.

A

augusta

Is there a way to know house owner name being outside?

L

Legolias

Yes that will be implemented in next patch, when you target houses you get name & number of lot.

F

finbahr

i've just bought a plot of land no house yet i'm poor /beg what happends if i don't pay the rent?

H

<Harle>

There's a certain timeframe in which you have to build the house or you lose the lot again - probably one week, when the first rent is due ;)

G

Gesp

you must place a house in a week or plot will be set for sale again (from beginning, 120p). if you wanna buy a house/villa and cant afford it yet, get a cottage till you get the proper cash, to keep your lot up.

O

old.Verata

Originally posted by zeelee
just put in 100plat now ....

then u dont have to pay for a long time =)

You can only pay a maximum of 4 weeks rent in advance, so get into the habit of checking your house rent status regularly.

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by spankya
ask GoL lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom