House rent, from vault?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Hello all,

I searched the forums, but nothing showed up, unfortunatly.

I heard something that when the lockbox is empty, and the rent has to be paid, the game checks your merchant to see if he has enough money on him and uses that money to pay the rent.

Now, I wondered if it works the same for BP coins in the vault? Does the game also check the house vault to see if there are BP coins to pay the rent with?

Also, I haven't thoroughly tested this, but apparently friends can't pay with BPs.. does anyone have an idea how to pay my rent for more than 4 weeks (max in lockbox is 80g) without paying your friends in advance and without having a housing merchant?

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Thought this was 1.69 but could be wrong - check the patch notes on right now..

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
The only way i can think of would be to put a load of money on your consignment merch, by putting some random bit of sell loot on it for a few hundred gold, getting a friend to buy it, and them pay them back...

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
It won't check bp tokens in housevault, only cash on yer cm, but if i was you i wouldn't risk it since if something goes wrong you'll loose yer house, any cash on yer cm (if it doesn't work afterall) and any interior/exterior decorations.

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think he'll loose the decorations and the other stuff. If you loose your house (by a more or less fortunate incident) you can pick up your stuff from the bankers at the market. At least thats how its supposed to work - dunno if there is currently a problem with it.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
It sure would be nice if you could place BP tokens on the CM and pay the rent that way.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Joxer said:
i dont think he'll loose the decorations and the other stuff. If you loose your house (by a more or less fortunate incident) you can pick up your stuff from the bankers at the market. At least thats how its supposed to work - dunno if there is currently a problem with it.

I'm 99.9999% sure that decorations will be removed when yer evicted from yer house, only items from yer cm or housevault will be taken to the merchants in the marketplace where you can collect them, and as said money on yer cm made will be lost when yer evicted.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
From my own experience I can tell you that when you loose the house, only items inside the house vaults + items on your CM will be saved.

All the interior + port merchants, vaults, forge, lathe etc etc is gone forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom