House of Smek

Mr Jolly SC

Fledgling Freddie
Respect to the House of Smek for securing the Midgard portion of iRVR in Alb for yet another day.

Nice one lads.

:worthy:

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Mr Jolly SC said:
Respect to the House of Smek for securing the Midgard portion of iRVR in Alb for yet another day.

Nice one lads.

:worthy:
yeha Gm´s shouldnt give me claiming rights raaawr!:) only me and 1 more in smek thats active atm the rest are coming back whitin 2 weeks i think.Hopefully we can start run GG again and have a laugh.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
lol iRvR in alb is getting old and boring, why not let mid/hibs taste it and see how it is to have for several weeks again?. getting boring anyway, can't enter df either so shame to you mids.

And btw, why brag about something, just shows you are pride and lame players bragging over a thing you did in a game.

/clap

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
lol iRvR in alb is getting old and boring, why not let mid/hibs taste it and see how it is to have for several weeks again?. getting boring anyway, can't enter df either so shame to you mids.

And btw, why brag about something, just shows you are pride and lame players bragging over a thing you did in a game.

/clap
yes its so lame to claim keeps in another frontier, and whos bragging ?and only you and youre realm can change it to another realms frontier. Dont want it in alb ? Do something about instead of whining like kid, o no i cant go inside DF killing grey cons wile they xp buhuhu damn mids ruining my game :(

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Agony said:
yes its so lame to claim keeps in another frontier, and whos bragging ?and only you and youre realm can change it to another realms frontier. Dont want it in alb ? Do something about instead of whining like kid, o no i cant go inside DF killing grey cons wile they xp buhuhu damn mids ruining my game :(

you by one should know if we try and retake keeps primetime we will get the hibgaurd alliance on us, and another fact i don't enter df to kill greycons so stop assuming things that you don't know a shit about.

Also 1 alb can't do much of a change vs hibguard that think so precius of iRvR in alb. well what isn't it if you make a post saying "house of smek secured i RvR for mids in alb again" that sounded pretty much like a brag to me.

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
you by one should know if we try and retake keeps primetime we will get the hibgaurd alliance on us, and another fact i don't enter df to kill greycons so stop assuming things that you don't know a shit about.

Also 1 alb can't do much of a change vs hibguard that think so precius of iRvR in alb. well what isn't it if you make a post saying "house of smek secured i RvR for mids in alb again" that sounded pretty much like a brag to me.
well he aint a member of house of smek so fo! i logged on and mids took keep and offerd to claim the keep since noone else could... :wanker:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Agony said:
well he aint a member of house of smek so fo! i logged on and mids took keep and offerd to claim the keep since noone else could... :wanker:

why are they giving you credit then if it weren't you who took keep but, as it sounden on that post like it were YOU! who took the keep.

:touch: :wanker:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
iRvR anywhere but alb = guranteed to have AC'd relics at some point.

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
why are they giving you credit then if it weren't you who took keep but, as it sounden on that post like it were YOU! who took the keep.

well it wasent :twak:

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

would be funny tho to take a keep solo as a low rr Rm.I Gues they gave us credit couse i claimed the keep.

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
and another fact i don't enter df to kill greycons so stop assuming things that you don't know a shit about.
like u assumed house of smek took the keep :)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
this is funny.
mids go crazy to have IRvR in alb frontiers. why they go so mad about it? what albs have on them?
hibs cant have IRvR in mid land or oposite. unless if albs are there too so they give them hard time. ( btw only once a year it happens that hibs have mid keep for IRvR. so next time take a screeny and sell it on e-bay):flame:

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
this is funny.
mids go crazy to have IRvR in alb frontiers. why they go so mad about it? what albs have on them?
hibs cant have IRvR in mid land or oposite. unless if albs are there too so they give them hard time. ( btw only once a year it happens that hibs have mid keep for IRvR. so next time take a screeny and sell it on e-bay):flame:
hehe

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Somehow the House of Smek, keeps reminding me of smegma. :mad:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:

I would post a pic for you but theres a small chance i'd get a ban then and me no liek that :(

Can give you a hint.... c*ck cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom