House of Smek RvR movie

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
watched it.. it was cool, nice music and editing..
but FFS if you make a tank group movie givf tank pov!! i so missed it :(

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
gotta say this damn funny fights innit tbh (as a player loved to fight those hig rr hiblets) long fights so much fun

Thanks to Hibs in this movie specaly exxcalibur and hes crew thought youre gona die sooo hard soonish :p

:wub:

Ps:i was 2l7 in beginnging of the movie think most tanks are around 3l5 atm 2 of the ehales are rr6+ i think

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
U have Trollum in the movie, u can't loose! \o/ what's the first song by the way, tis familiar!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
looking forward seeing this movie, have met you guys a couple of times and have had some enjoyable fights.. seems like you are running a bit more than 1 fg sometimes though ? ( not whine just wondering )

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
looking forward seeing this movie, have met you guys a couple of times and have had some enjoyable fights.. seems like you are running a bit more than 1 fg sometimes though ? ( not whine just wondering )

Sometimes it has happend that we were 9 people running... due that fact that we don't want to turn a guilde down when he wants to RvR. It has happend 3 times or so.... so it's not standard :)

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Dunno about the first song, but the third is the main soundtrack to The Last of the Mohicans. I and need to know the name of it!

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
what's the first song by the way, tis familiar!
Celtic Spirit - The Last Crossing
Aballith said:
Dunno about the first song, but the third is the main soundtrack to The Last of the Mohicans. I and need to know the name of it!
Celtic Spirit - Celtic Spirit Medley

Didnt want to have the wtf pwn 'Slayer' wannabe music that is soo last year and that everybody else uses in they films that they pwn so i went for the soft music.. this movie is perfekt to watch with your GF and do /hug :)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
watched it.. it was cool, nice music and editing..
but FFS if you make a tank group movie givf tank pov!! i so missed it :(

pfft MA pov is soo boooring... closes target and stick :p and then spam dubble frost.. not that fun to se in a 30min movie =)

but sure next time we will try to mix the pov's have our RM recording to so in next movie it will be some more angles i hope.. you will have to talk to our MA so he installs fraps :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
very nice movie m8s, liked the last part when we fought you in the forest , long and good fight there .. Johim turned me into a spraggon at the end though :/

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Way too much spammage of grey ae stun from m/a healer... Never use ae stun unless you got a caster pbae grp and got grp boxed real hard, otherwise you just give em stun immunity, and in tank grps that is horrible. Only good one was when you he used it on zo'arkat pets, very correct. Offensive stun is so much more worthwhile in tank grps.
I must say catac sure looks ugleh... like some trip back to 70-80's with horribly large shoulder pads and shite.
Interesting fights though :clap:

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Shatar said:
Way too much spammage of grey ae stun from m/a healer... Never use ae stun unless you got a caster pbae grp and got grp boxed real hard, otherwise you just give em stun immunity, and in tank grps that is horrible. Only good one was when you he used it on zo'arkat pets, very correct. Offensive stun is so much more worthwhile in tank grps.
I must say catac sure looks ugleh... like some trip back to 70-80's with horribly large shoulder pads and shite.
Interesting fights though :clap:

in all this fights in this movie the healer specc was.. Silvermane 39mend/37aug Dumle 39mend/37aug and Johim 40mend/36pac so all extra CC was kinda good cc but now we have respecced to the ordinary speccs of the healers running 1pac, 1mend and 1aug

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
feril said:
pfft MA pov is soo boooring... closes target and stick :p and then spam dubble frost.. not that fun to se in a 30min movie =)

but sure next time we will try to mix the pov's have our RM recording to so in next movie it will be some more angles i hope.. you will have to talk to our MA so he installs fraps :p

Thank you :)
you know in my whole daoc life(/played 120 days), ive always wanted to become a fearless tank.. its more fun for me to watch a great MA in action ;> but that might be very interesting only for me, who knows ;>

keep up the great work both with pwning and movie shooting :cheers:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Johim turned me into a spraggon at the end though :/

We have stloong spraggonabilitys in the grp ;)

Think 3-4 of us have BoS, hehe

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
funny to se rr8+ GG strafe against a GG thats RR2-6 lmao fucking noblets.!

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Anarch said:
:C stop roleplaying whit me m8r
Just trying to get you horny :wub: Or are you one of those freaks who dont cybor? Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom